Nissan Heisman House Fan Voting: Sean Tucker | Syracusefan.com

Nissan Heisman House Fan Voting: Sean Tucker

JRHEETER

All American
Did you know that there is a category for fan votes for the Heisman???? I certainly didn’t…I’m not really sure how much it plays into effect but it does say that it does, however obviously they could just throw it out.

Tucker is obviously not on the list of “potential” Heisman candidates however, you can select school and player. It’s kind of a pain in the neck to do but maybe we all should start bombing this with voting and get Sean Tucker some votes!

here is the link: Nissan Heisman House | ESPN

Let’s go Orange and let’s get Sean Tucker the LOVE that he deserves!!!!

As an FYI you have to scroll to the bottom of the “featured” candidates and click “show more” and eventually you get to the part where you can individually add the player in to vote for them.

I do believe if enough of us start voting for him, he will show up on the featured candidates.

Obviously, Syracuse isn’t going to get the media love so we’re going to have to do it ourselves!!!

As an FYI you have to scroll to the bottom of the “featured” candidates and click “show more” and eventually you get to the part where you can individually add the player in to vote for them.

I do believe if enough of us start voting for him, he will show up on the featured candidates.

Obviously, Syracuse isn’t going to get the media love so we’re going to have to do it ourselves!!!
Done. I’ll go back tomorrow and do it again (you can only vote once a day).

Did you know that there is a category for fan votes for the Heisman???? I certainly didn’t…I’m not really sure how much it plays into effect but it does say that it does, however obviously they could just throw it out.

Tucker is obviously not on the list of “potential” Heisman candidates however, you can select school and player. It’s kind of a pain in the neck to do but maybe we all should start bombing this with voting and get Sean Tucker some votes!

here is the link: Nissan Heisman House | ESPN

Let’s go Orange and let’s get Sean Tucker the LOVE that he deserves!!!!
Done

I just voted several times. Would be amazing to see Sean’s name on there if he gets enough votes.

Kinda stinks it doesn’t have an ongoing tally. Just %‘s next to each of their featured 12 players.

Bunch of scraps, LFG Tuck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom