NIT | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NIT

Screw the NIT -- we are getting picked for the NCAA tournament because of $$$ and ratings!!
How many times did Syracuse get in the NCAAT when they were on the bubble? Only once or twice were they passed over.

If Michigan can get into the dance we can get into the NIT

Outside of Symir and Frank who does it benefit? I would say that if Buddy, Cole and Jimmy want to chase an NIT title then so be it. Otherwise I don't see it. Plus we probably wouldn't even get a home game for the boys in the Dome
It's not always about benefit. Sometimes players want to play. If these guys like playing together, they may want to do it. In the unlikely event they get an invite, I say you let the players vote on it.

I have a Duke friend who is moaning about Duke being out West with Gonzaga and the time frame so he can’t watch, and I said, “Are you trying to out-gloom me, a SYRACUSE FAN???”

Dear God.

I would love to be in the NIT.

I have a Duke friend who is moaning about Duke being out West with Gonzaga and the time frame so he can’t watch, and I said, “Are you trying to out-gloom me, a SYRACUSE FAN???”

Dear God.

I would love to be in the NIT.
Tell that friend Duke shouldn't be a 2 seed to begin with

I will gladly bite the bullet and state my ZERO chance take was wrong and a bad take.
Not expecting to however. The NIT has some standards... I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colpars13

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom