Class of 2014 - NLI received | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 NLI received

weedsportwarriors

All Conference
I thought I would start a thread so we could put all the NLIs received as they come in.

Who will be the first one?

EDIT: Dis-regard this. It looks like Orange Eyes is all over this already in the regular football thread. I should have known.

Last edited:
I thought I would start a thread so we could put all the NLIs received as they come in.

Who will be the first one?

EDIT: Dis-regard this. It looks like Orange Eyes is all over this already in the regular football thread. I should have known.

That's OK... some hang out here more than the regular football forum. Nothing wrong with duplication.

That's OK... some hang out here more than the regular football forum. Nothing wrong with duplication.

You are correct. Lately it seems like this is the first site I go to when I get up in the morning. This should be a very good day for the staff. All the hard work they put in, they deserve it. Good time to be CUSE.

If he's tweeting them out, they've obviously received the NLI, right?

1609897_577769818982043_1290781419_n.jpg

Keep them coming can't get the one on football fourm on my phone so this one works well

CuseLegacy, I think we are doing some tag-teaming today! I purposely didn't schedule any meetings until 10am for the sake of keeping up to date today!

CuseLegacy, I think we are doing some tag-teaming today! I purposely didn't schedule any meetings until 10am for the sake of keeping up to date today!

LOL. Well you had better find a replacement to tag team with me the rest of the day.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom