No need to play the game tonight... | Syracusefan.com

No need to play the game tonight...

Chicago44s

2nd String
This guy has run a simulation through EA Sports Football NCAA 14. We're getting stomped.

http://www.sc out.com/college/louisville/forums/2759-the-cardmarch/14947802-louisville-vs-syracuse-sim

image.png

I have run my own simulation with me controlling Syracuse.

We won 84-0
Dungey was 9-11 for 431 yards 6 tds and 0 ints
Strickland ran for 232 with 3 tds
We returned 2 punts and 1 int for tds

They were held to 78 total yards with -57 yards rushing.
Jackson threw for 135 yards with 3 ints and was sacked 9 times.

I am confident this is completely representative of how the game will go tonight.

Good to know, now I can watch the Mets game, thank you for making my choice easy.

wonder how he got SU to run the BG offense and the tampa 2 D?
You can pick different colleges offenses to run, I've played with SU players and the Baylor offense on the game it's really fun. Defenses are much different as you can just choose base defenses like 4-3, 3-4, 3-3-5, etc.

but the simulator doesnt really go about calling the plays like Dino does it just means how they line up.

You can pick different colleges offenses to run, I've played with SU players and the Baylor offense on the game it's really fun. Defenses are much different as you can just choose base defenses like 4-3, 3-4, 3-3-5, etc.
Not as fun as playing with a team of Otto :)

I'm really surprised a Cardinal fans game simulation came up with them winning big. Completely surprised.