No SU Midnight Madness on ESPN/ESPN3 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

No SU Midnight Madness on ESPN/ESPN3

You might be able to get a marvelously produced version to watch on Orange All Access;)
All for a small subscription fee of course:eek:
Thank you for permanently breaking my sarcasm meter. Can't even be sold for scrap now.

It's not about it being great, or extra entertaining it's about being our first chance to get excited about basketball in 7 months. Watching the guys trot out on the floor, or throw down a garbage scrimmage isn't useful, it's all about getting excited that the season is back and about to start
It is a pep rally as I see it from afar. It has its role, but its not equivalent to the Spring Game in Football in regard to magnitude.

They should have dumped it years ago tbh.

It is kinda stupid, I prefer if Cuse did without one.

Yikes, wait until they find out Kentucky's NBA combine will be televised on ESPNU.

Why is everyone having their Midnight Madness two weeks after the start of practices?

I'm sure it's old news, but when is ours? Haven't heard anything on radio or via email from the box office on getting tickets.

I'm sure it's old news, but when is ours? Haven't heard anything on radio or via email from the box office on getting tickets.
We need enough lead time to break out our Kevlar vests

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom