Noel to 2012 | Syracusefan.com

Noel to 2012

Absolutely hurts.

The lone thing in our favor is this almost ensures that he'll wait until signing day, so we'll have a better idea of where things stand with Fab at that point.

But I'd have to imagine this makes UK a prohibitive favorite.

If its between Cuse/UK/UCONN then hes going to have to wait and see what happens with Fab and Drummond unless hes set on UK and replacing Anthony Davis.

I don't know. I would think it helps. Seems he is either going to replace Fab, Drummund or Davis. Drummund may be the highest odds of the 3 to return to college next season. Uconn is having a tough season as well. Could be between us and UK.

BTW, who is hooking up with all the Asian girls, they are on the top and side of my scene so much on this thread that I find myself wishing for one.

Mcw helps a ton also, i cant even imagine the frontcort if we get him

I don't know. I would think it helps. Seems he is either going to replace Fab, Drummund or Davis. Drummund may be the highest odds of the 3 to return to college next season. Uconn is having a tough season as well. Could be between us and UK.
But we already have DC coming in with Rak coming back. What is UK bringing in so far and who is coming back if Davis leaves?

It hurts us. We already have Coleman coming in, which makes for a crowded front court. 3 of our 4 main big men (Fab, Coleman, and Noel) would be centers.

But we already have DC coming with Rak coming back. What is UK bringing in so far and who is coming back if Davis leaves?

Yah but Noel can also play the 4 and the situation at UK is the same every season.

But we already have DC coming with Rak coming back. What is UK bringing in so far and who is coming back if Davis leaves?

That's my concern. Both of their bigs will be making the jump, so bountiful playing time will be available for the incoming class of 2012.

BTW, who is hooking up with all the Asian girls, they are on the top and side of my scene so much on this thread that I find myself wishing for one.

From everything ive seem Drummond and Davis are 1-2 this year.

Melo is borderline top 25.

Uconn could be on probation in 2013. If it happens, why would Drummond stay and Noel go there?

I think from the tenor of Francis's thread that Noels reclassification to 2012 could me that he is our next commit. He would be suited to play 4/5 and Francis thinks that Fab is gone.

From everything ive seem Drummond and Davis are 1-2 this year.

Melo is borderline top 25.

But Melo is pretty gone after this whole academic thing IMO. Davis is gone as is Drumund but i give slightly better odds Drummund returns over Davis or Fab.

While there is only like 1% chance we get him, just imagine the front court of Rak, DC2, and Noel next year? Monster. Almost an NBA team.

While there is only like 1% chance we get him, just imagine the front court of Rak, DC2, and Noel next year? Monster. Almost an NBA team.
1%? try again.

Im a little suprised Fab is labeled good as gone. He will obviously be a first round pick and much like Dion, I think he could jetison up the boards with a good tourney, but if he came back next year I thought he guaranteed himself as a lottery pick and would work on some things he really needs to offensively. All in all if you're having academic issues and the NBA wants you, cant blame him for going.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom