North Carolina game thread | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

North Carolina game thread

Deano said:
Dude seriously?? With all the crappy officiating and how many calls UNC got you have have the guts to call these guys that after the run they have put on the last few weeks??

You cannot beat officiating. It plays such a role. I get killed for it because I complain all the time but they effect the game. It happens in every sport so be it.

Roberson needs to live in the gym and work on a workable handle and some sort of jump shot, as well as finishing inside through contact. Can we have Roc come back for a few weeks to school him?

Yayaya it was a great run but what a lame way to go out. Outside of trev and getting more than the usual ounce of production from DC this team played without any spark on O or D Played nervous and it showed
UNC played almost unbeatable but we sure were their guide to that great game they played

Roberson needs to live in the gym and work on a workable handle and some sort of jump shot, as well as finishing inside through contact. Can we have Roc come back for a few weeks to school him?
I thought ppl said Roberson was out???

You cannot beat officiating. It plays such a role. I get killed for it because I complain all the time but they effect the game. It happens in every sport so be it.
Officiating did not allow repeated uncontested lay ups, officiating did let Carolina get loose balls.

I will be rooting for UNC. I like their players.

Refs were not great but overall not a big factor at all on the outcome.

We lost it. Those two travels they missed early in the second half hurt though. They missed that one where Mali stepped out of bounds, but all it did was get us the ball with 3 seconds on the shot clock and a violation.

We open with a three pointer, kid blatantly travels, no call......picks up Mali's 3rd foul. They get 2 points out of it.

That trap in the corner, rewound just to see if my mind was playing tricks on me (same kid Justin Jackson) drags his foot a good 2 feet to make the pass, UNC gets their first three.

Huge plays.

Also thought Brice Johnson traveled on that first UNC runout early in the second half, but would have to see it. Looks like he was going to dribble, saw the run out, took the second step before passing.

Also, not sure how Mali didn't get more And 1s.....on that one the kid just pushed him in the back. Pretty hard call to miss.

Oh wellz. happens. Us missing free throws, and G playing so erratically were bigger issues. And Lydon being kind of crap in the second half.

chop block said:
Officiating did not allow repeated uncontested lay ups, officiating did let Carolina get loose balls.

Are you ing kidding me? No they didn't. But when you make a run and you are repeatedly screwed it has an effect. We were screwed. It is what it is.

I will be rooting for UNC. I like their players.

I'm rooting for whichever team doesn't have Brice Johnson. Otherwise, the UNC team would be fairly likable.

Refs were not great but overall not a big factor at all on the outcome.

Seriously. We got some bad calls going our way. DaJuan steps out trying to save a ball. Malachi steps out trying to save a ball. A ball goes off Malachi but awarded to us.

We couldn't stop them and our offense was mostly 1-on-1 garbage. Mostly chucking like it or not.

I swear parts of this game felt like globetrotters vs generals.

image-3020441294.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom