North Carolina game thread | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

North Carolina game thread

Problem is trunk monkey won't be the savior tonight. Carolina would alley-pop it into oblivion.

Trunk Monkey would not work. My guess is JB may go to the trap in the half court. That could lead to Lob City as well though. UNC is a very tough team to come from behind on.

Trunk Monkey would not work. My guess is JB may go to the trap in the half court. That could lead to Lob City as well though. UNC is a very tough team to come from behind on.

Agreed, we do not want to press UNC.

Still time to clean this up. Need to take care of the ball this half and be more patient offensively, and have a few guys heat up. Long way to go in this one.

UNC is really pressuring the ball everywhere on the court on defense. We don't look comfortable out there. Maybe UNC gets complacent.

Listening to the Syracuse broadcast on Trutv. Sorry, love Rosevelt Bouie as player... but as announcer...he makes Charles Barkley sound like Howard Cosell.
These announcers aren't great, but I'd listen to anyone who's telling me unc is fouling on every play and my team keeps getting screwed.

My bar for announcers with orange colored glasses is verrrrrry low.

The person in charge of this broadcast needs to be fired. Literally the worst camera work I've ever seen in a basketball game

Said the same thing about Virginia and looked how that turned out.

Dont see us getting enough stops and scoring efficiently enough to come back. We need to hit some early threes
Definitely need to put some pressure on them by actually, oh I don't know, scoring. UNC is playing exactly how I thought they would against our defense which is why I was bullish but i didn't factor in the worst offensive half of the season and our best player and senior leaders to be our biggest weaknesses for half the game.

G and Cooney are due for big halves - we got that going for us!

If Mali and Lydon chip in, and Roberson keeps being aggressive, we can pull it out!

LGO!

This lady loves SOS Plus sooooooooooooo much.

Said the same thing about Virginia and looked how that turned out.
Gonna need the refs to give up their prime time spotlight nonsense in order to not foul out within 20 seconds if we try that.

Transition points. Huge key to the game and we are doing a horrible job at it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom