North Carolina game thread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

North Carolina game thread

Not playing well this year against Roy Williams and NCU isn't encouraging.some on our team needs to come up HUGE Trevor or the G-man or an unexpected star. Lydon Coleman or even Howard. Anyone at all for a win. The least likely would be Kaleb but if it was him, I would be more than happy.and write countless apologies to him in every site that I visit . At this point RIVALS is not included.At this time in the second half,it don't look good for the Orange. Its pretty safe to say "Not this year" The team picked the wrong game to start making mistakes like TOs and not getting a good number of loose balls on the floor and not holding on to rebounds they have seemingly secured. They need a lot of offense and they aren't coming close to getting it I hope the women's team plays better Sunday.

Foul shooting and the inability to get loose balls is killing them. UNC is playing well but they don't have their A+ game tonight. this is a winnable game by doing the little things...

now UNC is hitting 3's...ugh
They're not gonna go down. Did what they needed to do to stop our run.

Law of averages dictated they'd make their 2nd half 3s FAAAAHHHHKKKK!!

Roberson is just so unskilled. He literally does nothing well outside of rebounding.

he does seems tonight like he is disinterested in extending plays

I might be unfair, he might be exausted, but the Roberson diving all over and grabbin balls over big dudes is gone. Which was typical of all season. Monster games then disappear

Can't block out/make FT's/win 50/50 balls you don't deserve to win the game. Had our chances

I got banned from the chatroom for taking crap about Swofford, not for bashing SU players, in case Flacusian tries to tell you different

Are you kidding me with that foul...this is a joke. Cant win with these calls.

It has been a great run, it is sad we lost this game because UNC didn't play their best game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom