Northern Exposure | Syracusefan.com

Northern Exposure

temery

What?
Northern Exposure was one of my favorite shows when it ran. As I understand it, Halmark owns the rights to the show, but it hasn't been run in years.

Am I wrong, is Northern Exposure currently being run?

I get that the owners want to maximize DVD sales, but it's been something like 18 years since the show ended. It was very popular when it ran. I can only assume reruns would be profitable as well.

I remember coming back from the bar and watching VCR tapes shows of this when I lived on Greenwood Place.

Netflix has it as disc only. I just bumped it up in my queue. Love me some Maggie O'Connel.

images

She's held up well I think.

As I recall, that show she had that Pheobe Cates type tomboy hotness thing going on...

Northern Exposure was one of my favorite shows when it ran. As I understand it, Halmark owns the rights to the show, but it hasn't been run in years.

Am I wrong, is Northern Exposure currently being run?

I get that the owners want to maximize DVD sales, but it's been something like 18 years since the show ended. It was very popular when it ran. I can only assume reruns would be profitable as well.
I believe that show was created by the folks who created St. Elsewhere as well. Plus one of them had a connection to White Shadow which could explain why Warren Coolidge was on both White Shadow and St. Elsewhere. I'm surprised they never introduced Coolidge to Cicely, Alaska.

th

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom