Not this $#@! again | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Not this $#@! again

The 2(B1G + x) + (Television Market - Onfield Talent) = Profit League

I think at Swofford's next press conference he should say, 'Delany, barada nikto.' ;)
the new uni's

gort_lg.jpg

...wait...smacking my lips as the last sip this hour of Jack and Coke twirls down my throat...ahem...now, please do not believe the stuff from the WVU Dude etc...
TEEL and GlENN are as good as it gets...understand that 'Cuse has also been vetted as has Vandy, Uconn, UNC, UVA, UTx and Kansas...now lets get through the next few weeks and wait for the upcoming discussion of renegotiated TV contract with ESPN...enjoy the upcoming bowl game and the holidays...
Neil, can I say Cheers here to all of 'Cuse fandom

It's an honor just being vetted.

Whoa whoa whoa - vetted? I thought you only had ACC sources. :)

Very interesting list. Any buzz on ND joining ACC in full?

Have no reason why i am responding to Scotch...is that a drink(lol)...most universities have been vetted...for example, the 4-4-4 committee for ACC has a rather lengthy list of universities to look at/ consider...depending on strategy and what is happening...Louisville did two things...football(pleased FSU and Clemson) and basketball (reason it got votes from tobacco road) plus is a block or take-away from Big 12..unless a biggy scoots free from a major conference, we know which and what about everyone the ACC may want in the conference...and same for other conferences...being vetted is not an offer or even a discussion...its sort of like being on a waiting list...only the universities actually havent applied.
Discussions ongoing with Notre Dame...do not expect any action for a while unless the ACC network is strongly pushed forward...(all from ACC source-s)

When DudefromSU errrrr Wake Forest fan is right and we have an invite to the B1G I am proclaiming .00000000000000001% credit for saying somebody should create a twitter handle to just troll positive SU for B1G propaganda to get the ball rolling.

Have no reason why i am responding to Scotch...is that a drink(lol)...most universities have been vetted...for example, the 4-4-4 committee for ACC has a rather lengthy list of universities to look at/ consider...depending on strategy and what is happening...Louisville did two things...football(pleased FSU and Clemson) and basketball (reason it got votes from tobacco road) plus is a block or take-away from Big 12..unless a biggy scoots free from a major conference, we know which and what about everyone the ACC may want in the conference...and same for other conferences...being vetted is not an offer or even a discussion...its sort of like being on a waiting list...only the universities actually havent applied.
Discussions ongoing with Notre Dame...do not expect any action for a while unless the ACC network is strongly pushed forward...(all from ACC source-s)
Thanks.

The Deacon Report@TheDeaconReport
Clarifying, ACC KU talks are preliminary. B1G talks w Georgia Tech are advanced. Syracuse talks early but real (think contiguous states)

Expand Collapse
40mThe Deacon Report@TheDeaconReport
Full report coming,but told B1G in hard pursuit of GT & Syracuse-ACC,not B1G lking at Kansas for quick response.
#neverends

From none other than:
"The Deacon Report, your authoritative source on all things related to the Demon Deacons and its sports program straight from the source"

Well that makes it official I guess: The "Deacon Report" has "authoritatively spoken.

TheDudeofIneptTech@RichardRoe7
Big 12 conference considering University of Phoenix, Phoenix Suns, and Phoenix Cardinals for membership.

Latest tweet from the infamous Dude of WV:

"think about this ACC - none of this would have happened had you not insulted WVU."

The Dude goes on to say in another tweet that he has been sowing seeds of dissention by planting various rumores over the past couple weeks to create instability to destroy the ACC.

It really is all about butthurt. Will the B1G expand again? Probably at some point. But what everybody is responding to right now is a BS attack orchestrated by The Dude of WV (Christopher Lambert), TuxedoYoda, MHver3, Greg Swaim and a few other WVU/Big 12 yahoos. While I doubt the B1G is directly involved they must be loving what's happening.

"think about this ACC - none of this would have happened had you not insulted WVU."

The Dude goes on to say in another tweet that he has been sowing seeds of dissention by planting various rumores over the past couple weeks to create instability to destroy the ACC.

It really is all about butthurt. Will the B1G expand again? Probably at some point. But what everybody is responding to right now is a BS attack orchestrated by The Dude of WV (Christopher Lambert), TuxedoYoda, MHver3, Greg Swaim and a few other WVU/Big 12 yahoos. While I doubt the B1G is directly involved they must be loving what's happening.
I have several friends with degrees from WVU,and they are good people but that fanbase is probably the rudest out of control fanbase ever. Its probably 70% good fans, and 30% of the most rude classless fans that make the entire fanbase look bad. Those 30% WVU fans are the most unwelcoming and go out of there way to be insulting to visitors I went to Morgantown two times and thankfully I will never have to go there again for a football game. If their reputation wasn't deserved maybe an academic/athletic conference like the ACC would be interested. So Dude enjoy the Big XII cause that is the best big boy conference you will be part of.

So, wait, I'm late to this thread. What conference are we in again?

It's a pod. It will change each year. I'm saving up now for the Pac 12 season, travel is gonna be a b!tch.

WVU does quite well insulting itself. The rest of us just easily pick up on it because we have a working set of eyes.

I have several friends with degrees from WVU,and they are good people but that fanbase is probably the rudest out of control fanbase ever. Its probably 70% good fans, and 30% of the most rude classless fans that make the entire fanbase look bad. Those 30% WVU fans are the most unwelcoming and go out of there way to be insulting to visitors I went to Morgantown two times and thankfully I will never have to go there again for a football game. If their reputation wasn't deserved maybe an academic/athletic conference like the ACC would be interested. So Dude enjoy the Big XII cause that is the best big boy conference you will be part of.
I think they're a hoot. They really love those Neers. I'm not saying we should all drink moonshine, burn couches and get in fistfights, but this fan base could use a little bit of their passion.

Last edited:
I think they're a hoot. They really love those Neers. I'm not saying we should all drink moonshine, burn couches and get in fistfights, but this fan base could use a little bit of their passion.

wvu-nsfw-intro1.jpg

Joe I did not know your sister went to WVU.