Not this $#@! again | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Not this $#@! again

Latest tweet from the infamous Dude of WV:

"think about this ACC - none of this would have happened had you not insulted WVU."

The Dude goes on to say in another tweet that he has been sowing seeds of dissention by planting various rumores over the past couple weeks to create instability to destroy the ACC.

It really is all about butthurt. Will the B1G expand again? Probably at some point. But what everybody is responding to right now is a BS attack orchestrated by The Dude of WV (Christopher Lambert), TuxedoYoda, MHver3, Greg Swaim and a few other WVU/Big 12 yahoos. While I doubt the B1G is directly involved they must be loving what's happening.

If ever a site warranted a DoS attack... Not that I would do it, but if it happened, I would laugh my a55 off.

I have several friends with degrees from WVU,and they are good people but that fanbase is probably the rudest out of control fanbase ever. Its probably 70% good fans, and 30% of the most rude classless fans that make the entire fanbase look bad. Those 30% WVU fans are the most unwelcoming and go out of there way to be insulting to visitors I went to Morgantown two times and thankfully I will never have to go there again for a football game. If their reputation wasn't deserved maybe an academic/athletic conference like the ACC would be interested. So Dude enjoy the Big XII cause that is the best big boy conference you will be part of.

I think we saw their level of crazy when Rich Rod left. I like WVU. I've cheered for them a lot over the years and they've provided some really satisfying sports moments for me not involving SU, but I will laugh and laugh when ACC, Pac and B1G pick apart the big 12.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I think we saw their level of crazy when Rich Rod left. I like WVU. I've cheered for them a lot over the years and they've provided some really satisfying sports moments for me not involving SU, but I will laugh and laugh when ACC, Pac and B1G pick apart the big 12.

From your lips...

WVU is one of those fan bases that takes attacks on their university as attacks on them and the state of WV as a whole. They cannot separate criticism of their school from themselves. When you say something about WVU it is like you are saying it about them. It is no coincidence that state schools with these sorts of fan bases are chock full of PWT.

WVU is one of those fan bases that takes attacks on their university as attacks on them and the state of WV as a whole. They cannot separate criticism of their school from themselves. When you say something about WVU it is like you are saying it about them. It is no coincidence that state schools with these sorts of fan bases are chock full of PWT.

To be honest, when I say something about WVU I am saying it about "them."

This Deacon Twitter account is a bunch of crap. Take it from a SU grad who works in sports media, this account is EXACTLY what it looks like when a kid starts reporting stuff that he heard from his friend whose roommate covers GT and then goes to the mattresses defending it on Twitter. Anybody who has any confidence in their reporting isn't defending it beyond some statement like, "I stand by my sources & my report, it's solid."

Of course a blind squirrel stumbles into a nut now and then, but I wouldn't waste another minute of my life reading that Twitter account.

I think they're a hoot. They really love those Neers. I'm not saying we should all drink moonshine, burn couches and get in fistfights, but this fan base could use a little bit of their passion.

wvu-nsfw-intro1.jpg

Tigers are Belts? I don't get it.

I think they're a hoot. They really love those Neers. I'm not saying we should all drink moonshine, burn couches and get in fistfights, but this fan base could use a little bit of their passion.

wvu-nsfw-intro1.jpg
That pic brought this song from the depths of my brain. What a rush...

Tigers are Belts? I don't get it.

I don't know about Tigers, but WVU chicks aren't very good at grammar.

Her belly shouldn't read " Tigers are <arrow pointing down> 's " but instead "Tigers are <arrow pointing down> drop the 'y' and add 'ies'"...

I wonder if that type of question was on the ACC application?

No idea of the validity of this rumor, but if the B10 is now just making cable TV money grabs and going only by DMA's, which grabbing MD and rutgirls was (NYC/DC) it would seem that the next 2 logical (putting ND aside) from strictly a money grab standpoint, would be BC (Boston) and GT (Atlanta). You already have the brands and the power in Michigan, OSU, Nebraska, and even Wisky, MSU and PedSt. Now if it is only about $$$$ and not performance, then the B10 would have the whole eastern seaboard pretty much as to large DMA's. Boston to NYC to DC to Atlanta. If they ever took BC and GT for those reasons and get their BTN on basic cable in those DMA's, I would say Delaney was brilliant while Swofford was left holding the bag.

Why not Temple then?

@TheDeaconReport admits he's a fraud.
"BREAKING: Twitter is one of the most dangerous weapons of misinformation and propaganda we have at our disposal. it is far too easy to spread misinformation. I have zero connections to anything remotely connected, and within 12 hours my fantastical tweets appeared on hundreds of forums across the web, generated thousands of comments, and prompted discussion by national media (Hi Gus). Digest, people. Review, reflect, and collect your thoughts. Use perspective. Don't run with the only rumor out there that you want to believe, regardless of how illegitimate the source may be. I shudder to think at the opinions that can be swayed on potentially more serious subject matters by an essential nobody. At the very least this medium has the ability for one man to alter the direction of public discourse, if only for a little while. Peace out, good luck, and please do not put down $ on any bridges."
https://twitter.com/TheDeaconReport

The tone of it makes it seem like someone scared/threatened him. He hadn't said anything for a few days, either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom