Note To SU: The next time SU goes to the FF 4 | Syracusefan.com

Note To SU: The next time SU goes to the FF 4

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Don't forget to have a pep rally. I heard the excuses about players having to go to classes etc.

I also heard the statement that we'll have a rally when we get back from Atlanta.

Pep rallies before going to such a monumental event are still the way to go even if only a couple of players attend & the coaching staff is there.

Just my two cents.

BTW have they announced when the post FF4 pep rally is?

Don't forget to have a pep rally. I heard the excuses about players having to go to classes etc.

I also heard the statement that we'll have a rally when we get back from Atlanta.

Pep rallies before going to such a monumental event are still the way to go even if only a couple of players attend & the coaching staff is there.

Just my two cents.

I think its been delayed until October 12th.

Just my two cents.

I love how the NCAA and its member institutions trot out the "players have to go to classes" card when it is convenient.

Maybe if the game was at 4pm they could have made classes on Tuesday?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom