Notre Dame Game Day Thread | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game Day Thread

Getting 3 points isn't going to make our players feel any better and they shouldn't

Neither is getting 7.

You guys want to make a big deal out of that? Seriously?

Our offense, passing game hates the middle of the field.
It was fun being #12.

And lets face it fellaa, #12 was very generous. We bave faced some atrocious defenses im our league and ran it up.

I really don’t think this is as bad as it seems. Ya we got raced in a fun yankee stadium game. Still basically an away game. Prob worst game of the year offensively, QB1 goes out early, could’ve been MUCH worse. Defense showed some balls when they had to.
Eh it’s ok
Never expected to win
But wanted to
All good

Neither is getting 7.

Yes we do, go for it like every other team besides Chris Ash and Rutgers. There's no defense for kicking 3 there that's Shafer esque crap.

Have u watched the second half? Play calling was the epitome of mailing it in. 3 straight runs up the middle to start the half?

That’s what the fans wanted him to do. Run more in the second half cause it was working earlier.

I understand why they went that direction though. They went meathead to shorten the game and hope for a big play or two. Can fault them. 3 and out is 3 and out. The only difference is the clock runs. Maybe if the OLine could fn block someone today the play calling would’ve been different,

and oh yeah how many turnovers?

We basically played into every college football meatheads hot take. That Syracuse is an overrated team that only got ranked by virtue of playing a bunch of nobodies in the ACC.

On second thought that sounds like a lot of the H0T Takes circa 1997. So we back!

Yes, the ACC was that bad. The all 3 Carolina teams were weak.

I just hope Eric can get back for the bowl. He deserves to play in that game.
Did they ever say what happened other than upper body injury? I thought it just looked like muscle spasms.

Yes we do, go for it like every other team besides Chris Ash and Rutgers. There's no defense for kicking 3 there that's Shafer esque crap.

Go for it...why? 29-7, 29-3...who cares. We were trying to not get shutout.

I believe in bunting to break up no hitters too.

Getting on the board is “weak minded”? We’re not coming back. Not getting shut out matters. They wouldn’t have celebrated so hard if it didn’t.

Yes it is. Scoring 7 >>>>>> kicking a FG from deep in the red zone. You think these kids are going to feel soooo much better losing 29-3 than 29-0? Go for the TD. There's no value in the FG. Dino wanted it to be slightly less embarrassing and instead he got what he deserved for his decision: even more embarrassing.

The only thing of value there moving toward next week was putting together a drive and finishing it.

Neither is getting 7.

Not a big deal but I think 7 would make a big difference. Kick an onside kick and maybe the ball bounces our way for once and we get it. All of a sudden it just breathes a little life and hope into the game.

My 10 year old walked in the room saw the score and said "we're getting crushed, what have we been doing wrong?" I sighed and said everything. We played football wrong today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom