Notre Dame's SB Nation has very strong words for Dino vol. Stay classy | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame's SB Nation has very strong words for Dino vol. Stay classy

Thought the ND fans at this game were noticeably worse than the meadowlands game. Just nothing but negative interactions—before we even got there.

Thought the ND fans at this game were noticeably worse than the meadowlands game. Just nothing but negative interactions—before we even got there.
Mine were all pretty positive, before and after the game.

During the game though...

But Brian Kelly killed a kid

In fairness to Kelly, that kid was a no-sack moron to be bullied to go up there in those conditions in the first place.

Dino and our team DO NOT OWE anything to Kelly and ND. Not one thing! I don't understand why this is even an issue.

If they are worried about making the playoffs join a conference

I would probably be hated as a coach

In fairness to Kelly, that kid was a no-sack moron to be bullied to go up there in those conditions in the first place.
I have been on Internet message boards more than 20 years. This is the saddest comment I have read.

Kelly shouldn’t have had practice outside and even if he felt he had to, he should have told the kid to skip filming for that day. I am sure being a part of the ND program meant everything to him. He trusted Kelly and it cost him his life.

https://deadspin.com/5675694/prelud...re-dame-student-died-and-why-he-shouldnt-have

Don’t let us get into scoring position if the shutout is that important to you. And they wonder why everyone hates ND fans.

Their fans were cool around me. I think there is a big difference between fans who go to games and internet troll fans.

That would have been way worse if we played a B1G team and were around those morons.

as dino said we had no chance at winning. get the donut off the board. if you don't want us kicking field goals late then keep us out of the red zone !

Last edited:
Syracuse is going to play ND again. Dino will remember Kelly form playing Book for so long, throwing long all game.

You reap what you sow. I hope Dino is around to get revenge. And I hope Kelly is to see how it feels to get taken behind the woodshed.

Kelly should be in jail.

Sums up the fanbase.
Dino Babers has more class and respect for others in his little finger than you have in your whole body. You've convinced me more as to why I hate Notre Dame and it's "FAN BASE". It's my opinion that your all a bunch of misguided FOOLS.

Last edited:
Syracuse is going to play ND again. Dino will remember Kelly form playing Book for so long, throwing long all game.

You reap what you sow. I hope Dino is around to get revenge. And I hope Kelly is to see how it feels to get taken behind the woodshed.

Exactly. Coaches never forget stuff like this.

It was a shame that Dungey went down so early. The plays he can make avoiding pressure with his legs is what completely sets him apart from Devito during games like this. It's a damn shame.

That BK smirk made me want to puke. I loathe that program so, so much.

I have been on Internet message boards more than 20 years. This is the saddest comment I have read.

Kelly shouldn’t have had practice outside and even if he felt he had to, he should have told the kid to skip filming for that day. I am sure being a part of the ND program meant everything to him. He trusted Kelly and it cost him his life.

https://deadspin.com/5675694/prelud...re-dame-student-died-and-why-he-shouldnt-have

At least it didn't interrupt any practices. This man his priorities in order.....always. If he thinks kicking a field goal is a crap move - it's a crap move. B Kelly knows what's right and honorable.

it is twitter, really getting upset over a dumb tweet. One guy sends an immature tweet and others fly back with other immature tweets. and lets judge a whole fan base on an idiot. who cares that he kicked a FG.