Nova hasn't lost since we played them | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Nova hasn't lost since we played them

Is there a ranking on SOS regarding games already played but not future games for 2014? Once SU plays Clemson there HAS to be some kind of credit for playing the teams they have.
Sagarin has our current SOS at 24 and that will obviously go even higher after Clemson. We basically have a top 20ish SOS

Sagarin has our current SOS at 24 and that will obviously go even higher after Clemson. We basically have a top 20ish SOS

Thanks 690. Doesn't Sagarin count future games as well or just the ones they've played. Plus, who is ahead of SU?

To be honest, neither can I.

But it'll likely be a result of the Maryland loss.

That was the disaster.

We need to schedule better.

We can't avoid scheduling games at home against teams like Maryland because we're worried that our mistake prone team will blow it.

We need to fix the mistakes.

We could have easily lost to Villanova. Can't blame the schedule makers for that one.

Thanks 690. Doesn't Sagarin count future games as well or just the ones they've played. Plus, who is ahead of SU?
good question. I always thought his SOS ranking was "up to now" I'll try and find out.

Why? I don't and nobody else posting here does either. That's kind of the whole point.
You're right. I shouldn't apologize. I suppose I should have just pointed out I never said any of the "Oh my god" statements you said when you replied to my post.

I think he counts future games, since SOS is incorporated right from the getgo in his rankings. However, the actual opponent ratings can change significantly as the games are played and actual results replace any assumptions that are in the formulas.

They will finish well above Wake in the Sagarin Ratings.
If you noticed, I've been including their Sagarin rating in my weekly FBS Private Rankings.
Their Sagarin rating is higher than 6 of the private school FBS teams, Though only 2 of those (Wake and Bandy) are P-5.

Last edited:
They sat on the ball and put up 10 points of offense. Whoop dee damn do

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom