NY Giants 2021 True Blue Thread | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

NY Giants 2021 True Blue Thread

A month ago we had Judge and Gettleman and were QB sneaking on 2nd down.

Now we’ve got the hope that a new regime offers, and two top 10 picks!

I’m excited again.
If Gettleman were still here, I'm sure the picks would have been RB/WR. :rolleyes:

If Gettleman were still here, I'm sure the picks would have been RB/WR. :rolleyes:

If we go anything other than OL/OL or OL/pass rusher, then my excitement may drop a bit. I’d have to be sold real hard on anything else.

So sick of our QB having no time and the other QB having all day.

If we go anything other than OL/OL or OL/pass rusher, then my excitement may drop a bit. I’d have to be sold real hard on anything else.

So sick of our QB having no time and the other QB having all day.

Based on Schoen's comments the other day I would be shocked if the Giants didn't go heavy on O-line in the draft.

Enthusiastic based upon the little I know about him. I also will be very disappointed if we don't go OL/OL or OL/DL for the 1st round.

Depending on where the best players are in the draft order, would not mind trading down for a later first round or multiple 2nd day picks to beef up both lines.

Depending on where the best players are in the draft order, would not mind trading down for a later first round or multiple 2nd day picks to beef up both lines.

All for trading down the #7 pick, we need OL with the #5 pick. If Neal and Ekwonu are gone by 5 that pushes the Giants to take Cross, but I like Ekwonu out of all the OL

Depends on who's available but I'd more than likely use both picks because we're so needy at both OL and DL and enough is enough. I'd be perfectly happy to go OL/DL or OL/OL based on availability. We can play around with some of our other picks since we have so many. Admittedly the other variable is how substantial any offers we get are, but for the love of all that's holy I want the pain in the trenches to end.

Here are our 11 picks:

1st - 5th Overall
1st - 7th Overall (from the Bears)
2nd -
3rd
3rd (Dolphins)
4th
4th (Bears)
5th
6th
7th
7th (Panthers)