OAA audio at 6:30? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OAA audio at 6:30?

Malachi with a monster grab on the defensive glass. Joseph to the line. Looking good, dribble driving. He's going to make you eat crow. Yes, you!

I lost the feed on my desktop with about 5 minutes to go. Now I'm watching it on my iPhone...and weirdly enough, the quality of the feed is better.

image-3949115838.jpg

Interesting.
When G-Cooney-Richardson are in, it's Malachi at the forward on defense and G up top.

I heard that was what JB was going to do in an article last week, think it's a smart move.

G has experience up there already and it seems like it might be easier for Richardson to focus on one position (the one he'll play more often) .

Coleman with the easy two handed flush, from Mike. Roberson passing well, gave MR a free look from downtown but he missed bad, might have airballed it, wide open. Meh. Going to happen. He's hit a few treys already tonight.

I heard that was what JB was going to do in an article last week, think it's a smart move.

G has experience up there already and it seems like it might be easier for Richardson to focus on one position (the one he'll play more often) .
Yeah, I think that's the key to me. Richardson needs to be out there and can't be a defensive liability. Gives him a little comfort, to only have to focus on one position at d.

Coleman with 8 points now.

Pretty little cut to the rim by DC, from Trevor. Team is passing very well, fairly surprising.

DC sounds like he's killing it in the 2nd half, plus they said he's sporting a head band...AO look???

Roberson converts. Malachi has a decent amount of defensive rebounds. Just grabs it and not afraid to put the ball on the floor and start pushing the tempo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom