Odds Duke loses 2 straight at home | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Odds Duke loses 2 straight at home

Yeah not happening. Coleman will foul out in 3 minutes and Lydon will in 8.

we really need to win at Duke or at virginia... I like our odds better with duke... I think this is one of the few games where we have the advantage down low.. Assuming DC continues his gradual improvement and Robie plays like he has been playing...I am really curious what vegas line is for this game.
Right now I'm hoping that we keep the score close enough so that our bench guys can get some run. That creates a very positive cycle in the game. Up top, have FH -- who's looked solid -- give G or TC a break and give the offense a different look.

Inside, get Chino in there to bang with Plumley for 5-6 minutes in the first half, then another 5 or so mid-way through the second half. That will help keep DC out of foul trouble, give us some inside size and allow Lydon to sub in at the 3 or 4 where he can be more effective.

I'll be at the Duke game. Look for the only spec of orange in the student section behind the basket. A friend of mine is in grad school and scored me an extra!

Damn! Thursday afternoon there were a few tickets left on vivid seats for $90-125. I watched the WF game then checked and they were all gone. Guess I'll have to wait for @UNC game

Fouls shouldn't be as big of an issue as the Wake game -- Wake was running a lot through th epost with Thomas, which is not something that Duke will do.

If Allen and Kennard struggle from deep, we will be ok. If Kennard is on fire is when we could get into trouble

Told you we would win...

That makes us 5 and 0 for away games that we have attended this year!!
Someone should give you and Obie tix for the rest of the away games! I knew your mojo would bring us a win!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom