Odds we see Joe Biden courtside tomorrow night? | Syracusefan.com

Odds we see Joe Biden courtside tomorrow night?

Alsacs

Living Legend
Politics aside, considering VP Biden has always been good to Syracuse whenever he could in past, and the fact he was at the NCAA game against K-State last year does anybody think he won't sneak over and watch the game considering its in his backyard of Washington D.C.

I want to see the VP show up in an orange hard hat and rock in' a War Damn Otto T-shirt and see him sitting BEHIND Joyce.

Politics aside, considering VP Biden has always been good to Syracuse whenever he could in past, and the fact he was at the NCAA game against K-State last year does anybody think he won't sneak over and watch the game considering its in his backyard of Washington D.C.

He was at the Delaware womens NCAA game last night. I

I think he is just copying what other VPs have done. :D
Its always good for a college to have a VP. Says a lot for the school.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

I think he is just copying what other VPs have done. :D
Its always good for a college to have a VP. Says a lot for the school.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2
Except for the fact that his first plagiarism case occurred at SU and he graduated in the bottom 11% of his law school class.

I want to see the VP show up in an orange hard hat and rock in' a War Damn Otto T-shirt and see him sitting BEHIND Joyce.

With his orange double-barreled shottie at the ready!

He was at the Delaware womens NCAA game last night. I

Did you say hi to him? I just assume you're at every college basketball game you confirm that you weren't.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Did you say hi to him? I just assume you're at every college basketball game you confirm that you weren't.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

While I watched I was not there. I will be in Delaware next week so I only missed the game by a week.

Except for the fact that his first plagiarism case occurred at SU and he graduated in the bottom 11% of his law school class.

if he was in the bottom 11% and is VP, i can only imagine how the other 89% is doing

If it will cost taxpayer money for him to be there, Biden will be in attendance! :)

if he was in the bottom 11% and is VP, i can only imagine how the other 89% is doing
We're not talking Harvard Law School here...we're SU Law School in the 1960's!

JB\'s Head.jpg

They may all be actually practicing Law.

Biden practiced "politics".

He's convinced me through he years that he has the IQ of a artichoke. I could be wrong, of course. He may not really be an obsequious grand-stander. But if he isn't, he has me fooled.

If it will cost taxpayer money for him to be there, Biden will be in attendance! :)

The sequester impacts only those programs that will garner the most press coverage claiming unbearable pain and suffering. It's sort of like the small town Board of Education cancelling football when the Town doesn't pass the school budget.

Do you mean the actual Joe Biden or the Big Head of the VP that was in the student section at every home game this year?

I hope to see the Big Head too.

ETA of Biden Big Head at Chef Geoff's: 5:00 p.m. Next stop: Clyde's.

BBH should hold a press conference later today to discuss game strategy.

BBH should hold a press conference later today to discuss game strategy.
Great idea...at least the BBH wouldn't make a fool of himself.

Paraphrasing Abe Lincoln: "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. "

He's convinced me through he years that he has the IQ of a artichoke. I could be wrong, of course. He may not really be an obsequious grand-stander.

But he's OUR obsequious grand-stander dammit!

As a longtime lurker, I've always thought this place could use an off-topic board for political garbage.

Just an opinion.

Well, in this case the "political" has kind of seeped into the basketball.

Students raising the Big Head I guess as some sort of statement about the University and its graduates. (Even though SU is not his alma mater ... he just went to Law school at SU)

So relative to who we show as representative of the University at a basketball game, my vote would be for anyone but this airhead. This one old alum is embarrassed by the guy's connection with he school ... much as Georgetown ducked any association with groper-in-chief, Clinton, when he was the Pres.