Class of 2016 - Offense Defense Bowl | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Offense Defense Bowl

Yeah, it's hard to tell on the stream but it's raining pretty damn hard there. Still, Lindsey looks terrific running the ball. Hard to get a grip for the passing game though, the ball just seems to be too wet to really make many effective throw/catch plays.

Little QB dive from about a yard away for a TD for Lindsey.

Lindsey's lack of height came in to play in that mishandled snap. If he was 7'-2" he might have had it. :rolleyes:
What little I was able to see of this game I thought Linsey had that run before passing twitch going for him I prefer a QB who wants to get the ball dowbnfield via thew air rather than tuck and run. I've seen far too much of that crap. Sure they can make some big yards on occasion but Not like that pass to a downfield WR. I want to see Eric and Rex first.

What little I was able to see of this game I thought Linsey had that run before passing twitch going for him I prefer a QB who wants to get the ball dowbnfield via thew air rather than tuck and run. I've seen far too much of that crap. Sure they can make some big yards on occasion but Not like that pass to a downfield WR. I want to see Eric and Rex first.
You're basing this on a couple drives in a single half of an all-star game in which they're playing in a torrential downpour, when several of those "run before pass" plays were DESIGNED RUNS?

Ok, Cali. You keep being you.

I'm guessing you've never seen Rex play a single game, by the way. And don't get me wrong, I want Rex to be a terrific player. It's a good problem to have if we have 3 legitimate QBs. But good lord. Go tell Jamere Knox how great he's going to be.

Long TD run for Tisdale. And these announcers are not very well informed. "Right now he's a Florida commit." No, and he hasn't been for quite some time, fellas.

Long TD run for Tisdale. And these announcers are not very well informed. "Right now he's a Florida commit." No, and he hasn't been for quite some time, fellas.
They are turrable.

Oh good, I see people are continuing the trend of cheap shotting our QBs. Lindsey just got speared in the back as he was stepping out of bounds.

Oh good, I see people are continuing the trend of cheap shotting our QBs. Lindsey just got speared in the back as he was stepping out of bounds.
He looks a bit careless with ball.

He looks a bit careless with ball.
I've watched a few of his games this year, I haven't seen a lot of carelessness with him. Might just be a play or two with this being an All-Star game.

We may have another Dungey on our hands.

Looks like we have another Dungey.
I'm amazed by how thick his legs are. Some concerns about the ball he throws, but, I'm sure it'll improve significantly over the coming years if he stays at QB

I've watched a few of his games this year, I haven't seen a lot of carelessness with him. Might just be a play or two with this being an All-Star game.
The play he got hit oob he was carrying in in one hand. They will cure that if it is a habit.

Seems to have a pretty good arm.

I just hope we can RS Scott and Neal. We need to think longterm.

You're basing this on a couple drives in a single half of an all-star game in which they're playing in a torrential downpour, when several of those "run before pass" plays were DESIGNED RUNS?

Ok, Cali. You keep being you.

I'm guessing you've never seen Rex play a single game, by the way. And don't get me wrong, I want Rex to be a terrific player. It's a good problem to have if we have 3 legitimate QBs. But good lord. Go tell Jamere Knox how great he's going to be.

If you can't make definitive conclusions based off a few plays in an all star game, you aren't even trying!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom