Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread

Like I said…..fair catch everything, goofball.

We haven’t had a good punt return since Dave Meggett anyways(and no I don’t care if that is accurate, it’s MY story).

Like I said…..fair catch everything, goofball.

We haven’t had a good punt return since Dave Meggett anyways(and no I don’t care if that is accurate, it’s MY story).
I want him cut tomorrow. I don't care if he's hurt. Give him an injury settlement and pack his bags for him.

This was a winnable game.

And can someone tell the Giant defense that just bumping someone doesn't mean they will automatically fall down?
1667170997034.gif

I want him cut tomorrow. I don't care if he's hurt. Give him an injury settlement and pack his bags for him.

And can someone tell the Giant defense that just bumping someone doesn't mean they will automatically fall down? View attachment 221706
I think he’s faking, but I’m also livid and caught in the moment.

And can someone tell the Giant defense that just bumping someone doesn't mean they will automatically fall down? View attachment 221706
The defense has carried this team all season. It kept us in it today. The offense is offensive.

We've been getting away with a high school offense all season. I really don't know about Jones.

Jones is a guy you can win with. I’d give him a 3-yr deal in a heartbeat right now.

He’s working with two subs on the OL and no threat at WR. Slayton’s nice, but he’s a nice #3.

We need to upgrade WR’s & LB’s.

Adoree Jackson was a stud early on too. And Moreau we lucked into a very solid #2.

There's always excuses for Jones. Like I said, I don't know. It's always, "wait until next year" for Jones.
He’s top-5 Total QBR in the NFL this year with a young line and no help at WR.

Not only that, his development mentally has been impressive. He’s confident and has corrected the turnover issue. He was NFC POW last week.

He’s top-5 Total QBR in the NFL this year with a young line and no help at WR.

Not only that, his development mentally has been impressive. He’s confident and has corrected the turnover issue. He was NFC POW last week.
Yup. All he can really do this year is limit turnovers, move the chains with his legs and accurate underneath stuff.

If we need him to let it rip and throw for 400 and carry us like prime Eli did, we’ll need a good OL and big time WRs who can win their battles - like prime Eli had.

Why not Beckham for the stretch run?

Let’s say we’re 9-3 with undefeated Philly coming to NY in early December and OBJ is healthy and ready to roll? You’re telling me he can’t give us some juice in the passing game? I’m jacked up just thinking about it.

I'm really not. It's not our time. We have looked great. But i didn't want to rush the process.
The Giants will get there.
Just wanted to take advantage of the good start. They weren't going to win anything, but the playoffs would be nice before Jones gets killed out there.

With the cap situation making you build for runs and short shelf lives of most players, I feel like you’ve got to try and keep momentum going when you’re on a run.

I get sitting tight and a long-term vision, just hope it pays off. It would’ve been nice to bring in someone to catch a football.

This season would leave a real bad taste at 8-9 after this start.

On the bright side, Andrew Thomas might be the best LT in football right now. And Dexter Lawrence is the most important DL we have.

It would be real nice to have Ojulari lined up across from Thibodeaux - whose doing nice things.

We’re young, but key pieces are coming up to extension time.

With the cap situation making you build for runs and short shelf lives of most players, I feel like you’ve got to try and keep momentum going when you’re on a run.

I get sitting tight and a long-term vision, just hope it pays off. It would’ve been nice to bring in someone to catch a football.

On the bright side, Andrew Thomas might be the best LT in football right now. And Dexter Lawrence is the most important DL we have.

It would be real nice to have Ojulari lined up across from Thibodeaux - whose doing nice things.

Yep - my thought exactly.

Agreed. Timeline has moved up.

Assuming we’ll sign Jones and Barkley and if so….we need to be trying to make moves the next few years while Barkley is in his prime.

The Bills went from 9-7 to SB contender in a heartbeat, it seems….basically as soon as Allen got good.

Barkley, Thomas, Lawrence are All Pros…get some freakin receivers and let’s freakin go.

I’m mad Marvin’s kid isn’t eligible for the draft after this year - I’d want him round 1. I’d take Gadsden over half our guys right now. There’s no excuse for that position sucking that bad. Get some guys in here.

Odell…..