Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread

Really tired of watching Holmes try to put everybody in the cross face chickenwing as opposed to trying to cover them.

Jones with the long TD run! 31-3!

If we stop them on this next drive, then I’m ready to see Tyrod the rest of the way.

Thrilled with making the playoffs obviously but also feeling much better about the future.

Dexter Lawrence becoming an absolute stud, Thibs looking like he’ll be a stud, and Jones’s development all have me feeling great about the future. If you could the most important positions that your team building blocks play, it would probably be: QB, LT, DT, and a pass rushing DE. We appear to have all 4, plus if Neal develops we’ll have both tackles.

With other NFC results you guys most likely get another shot at Vikings.

How is everyone feeling about the Eagles game?

It’s kind of weird, I have no strong feelings about it because it does nothing for our position. I think that’s the reason I’m indifferent.

Now obviously the regular season finale against the patriots years ago seemed to propel us. So I can make an argument for fighting all the way through the season. But with our depth I can also make an argument for setting some guys who could probably use it.

I kind of just wanna hit the skip button and get to next week.

How is everyone feeling about the Eagles game?

It’s kind of weird, I have no strong feelings about it because it does nothing for our position. I think that’s the reason I’m indifferent.

Now obviously the regular season finale against the patriots years ago seemed to propel us. So I can make an argument for fighting all the way through the season. But with our depth I can also make an argument for setting some guys who could probably use it.

I kind of just wanna hit the skip button and get to next week.
Jones and Barkley’s past injury history makes me want to sit them. We’re finally getting healthy, would love to stay that way into the playoffs.