Official BC Game Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Official BC Game Thread...

We have to find a kicker. He's missed about 4 from that same spot on the field. We're giving BC a chance

Once again - the quick snap QB sneak Always works but isn't in our playbook.

No defender around him. If he could have come to a complete stop, he still might have scored.

But anyway, good thing we let up that special teams TD, since according to one poster, it basically doesn't count or matter. I'm Tinkerbell. He's Peter Pan.

Yeah, exactly. There was a safety halfway across the field who would have had to make a heck of an open field play to stop him. Didn't look like he tried hard to stay in bounds but maybe the field conditions didn't allow it.

Our D can't defend the outside run because they don't ever see it in practice

They had three chances to call a hold on that play glad they saw one

Honestly, we shouldn't be kicking field goals at all today unless the situation absolutely warrants it. I would have given us a better of 50% chance of converting that 4th and 2 if we ran a simple play.

Not to mention running a simple read option type play on 3rd and 1

5 possessions and no punts...would think we'd have more to show

pasqualini a d-line coach at BC ? i thought he was more a LB guy.

Honestly, we shouldn't be kicking field goals at all today unless the situation absolutely warrants it. I would have given us a better of 50% chance of converting that 4th and 2 if we ran a simple play.

Yup. We converted 4th and shorts at will on VT. Baffling that we'd kick there. I don't think there's an Orange fan out there who thought he would make that kick.

BC should be down by 21 right now but we can't get out of our own way. Let's go Cuse! We need to cut down on the mistakes.

FUMBLE!!

Yeah, exactly. There was a safety halfway across the field who would have had to make a heck of an open field play to stop him. Didn't look like he tried hard to stay in bounds but maybe the field conditions didn't allow it.

His momentum was taking him out, it didn't appear he could stay in bounds no matter what he tried

Huge turnover. Get a TD here and hold that lead until half and all is reasonably well and good.

Flag was thrown after the play basically. What

Holding penalties on ___and 1 yard is one of the worst penalties in the game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom