Official BC Game Thread... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Official BC Game Thread...

Did Dino attend the Wake game? Cole can't kick in the rain. What are we doing?
They really need to find a kicker, Cole started having problems last year, and it has carried over to this year. Would also like to have a better kickoff man.

They really need to find a kicker, Cole started having problems last year, and it has carried over to this year. Would also like to have a better kickoff man.

Blows my mind that we don't have the best kicking game in the country every year, playing in a Dome. We used to in the 80s-early 90s. We've been largely shaky at the kicker spot since Nate Trout was a semi-bust.

Another stupid mistake that ruins a drive. I'd love to see a little more creativity this week, like we had vs. VT.

What a horrid possession coming off a turnover.

We are frustrating today.

Maybe the staff is trying to show the fans how wrong we are, we can beat teams we should with strange playcalling in the rain

Riley is just fast. He's not a good returner. Small and runs straight ahead. No vision. No wiggle.

Towles currently has the same number of passing yards as everyone in this thread.

Riley is just fast. He's not a good returner. Small and runs straight ahead. No vision. No wiggle.

It's hard to believe we don't have a better kick returner on the roster. Riley is really bad at it. Maybe some of the starters are good at it but he doesn't want them getting hurt?

Quiet game from Ellison so far. Need him to bring the lumber. And then he makes a good play as I type this.

I hate the cliche of "thats why he plays defense" but... thats why he plays defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom