Official BC Game Thread... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Official BC Game Thread...

Biggest issue form the first half was that kick return. If SU was up 14-3 going into the half the game would pretty much be over. Now if BC gets some BS break they could take the lead on us. Also time for Murphy to find the bench, he has been brutally bad.

Wasn't Hof a FG kicker in high school or am I hallucinating again? Murphy seems to suck from the left hash in particular.

Average food, ridiculous prices. It's for people who've never had good pizza and have no point of comparison.
Agree about the prices though our location in cincy is pretty good. One thing about this area is the pizza is terrible so anything decent is nice to see.

D line is being held a lot in this game and were getting zero calls. Clark was pretty much mugged on one play and nothing. Need to keep blitzing on obvious passing downs, the one time we brought serious heat the BC kid threw what should have been a pick

Wasn't Hof a FG kicker in high school or am I hallucinating again? Murphy seems to suck for the left hash in particular.

Yes he was, he should be given a shot.

Here now and it's finallly clearing up. If it stays this way we run them n the second half. We're so much better. Amazed we did as well as we did first half. Real raw nasty whole half.

Radar suggests might b ok for couple hours

D line is being held a lot in this game and were getting zero calls. Clark was pretty much mugged on one play and nothing. Need to keep blitzing on obvious passing downs, the one time we brought serious heat the BC kid threw what should have been a pick
He's always held. It's the nature of the beast. He just has to get used to it, and figure out ways to mitigate that.

Here now and it's finallly clearing up. If it stays this way we run them n the second half. We're so much better. Amazed we did as well as we did first half. Real raw nasty whole half.

th

Yes. We do. Hopefully the offense makes a statement in the second half.
They did make a good statement despite the weather. Both the D and O lines are holding up. The KO return was the killer.

Offense moved the ball pretty well but dumb mistakes, penalties and two brutal turnovers cost us. If Murphy hits that FG and we get another on that Dungey fumble its 20-10 right now, which is a whole different game with BC's awful offense.

I think one of the biggest plays in the first half was Bradshaw dropping what should've been an interception and six points

He's always held. It's the nature of the beast. He just has to get used to it, and figure out ways to mitigate that.

Your right but that one play was egregious, couldn't believe there was no flag.

I think one of the biggest plays in the first half was Bradshaw dropping what should've been an interception and six points

He should have caught up but he was falling forward so even if he caught it I don' t think he was staying on his feet. Still he needed to catch that no doubt.

Let's end this third quarter slump

BC is due for an offensive score. Need two TDs to secure it

No thanks -- let's not give a team who can't move the ball 40 free yards.

They can't move the ball or score on O.

How big a risk is it?

Edit - especially if we're kicking it out of bounds.

Offense moved the ball pretty well but dumb mistakes, penalties and two brutal turnovers cost us. If Murphy hits that FG and we get another on that Dungey fumble its 20-10 right now, which is a whole different game with BC's awful offense.
Actually 20-7 :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom