Official BC Game Thread... | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Official BC Game Thread...

iommi said:
When we've been sacked, they've been jail breaks.

Neither guy was blocked. I guess it was supposed to be a quick throw.

Dungey is 21-25 and should be 23-25. Yet we only have 14 points. Unfreakingbelievable.

That was a great deep ball by Dungey. Missed chance.

Dungey makes some nice throws but the sloppy ones are killers. thats an easy TD if the ball is thrown close, still Ish has to catch it.

I just have this uneasy feeling that BC's crap offense is about to break a long TD run.

Don't get me wrong I'm as big as SU a fan as one could be watching this team is like put needles in your eye

How is that not roughing the punter? Does the rule go out the window with bobbled snaps? He didnt touch the ball at all.

Scooch said:
More points left out there. Terrible drop.

Little under thrown, but very catchable.

If we lose, this goes down as the most frustrating game since Rutgers 2011.

Coach P at the game is like the Brady bunch haunted tiki

He's bad karma

Dungey makes some nice throws but the sloppy ones are killers. thats an easy TD if the ball is thrown close, still Ish has to catch it.

Ishmael has no instincts on the long ball. Can't even count how many he's shortarmed, misjudged, mishandled, etc. this year.

OrangeDW said:
If we lose, this goes down as the most frustrating game since Rutgers 2011.

We should be rolling these guys.

Don't get me wrong I'm as big as SU a fan as one could be watching this team is like put needles in your eye
Or your "john thomas". I hate having a vested interest in a game. Get VERY emotional.

Ishmael has no instincts on the long ball. Can't even count how many he's shortarmed, misjudged, mishandled, etc. this year.

Very disappointing season given his promising first two years and the expectations most had for him in this offense. He's seemingly gotten worse, not better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom