Official BC Game Thread... | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Official BC Game Thread...

Young transitioning teams often win ugly...walking away with win today is good enough...each week we are seeing the young guys get better...Go Cuse

And offense didn't curl up and die in the second half. Lots of mistakes but they overcame them. Big step forward.

We should have won that game by 20 ...and easily lost it.

4-4 after a rough start to the year. 8 games into the resurrection of our program thanks to Dino. It may have been ugly, but it's gonna be this year. Flip that BC name upside down, bitches.

A win is a win is a win is a win is a win is a win is a win..........

Even 1 more win gives us a chance at a bowl, at this point, I would even take that.

Just happy to be 4 - 4, sounds good right now.

A win is a win. Obviously have a lot to clean up but been through too many losses over the years that I told myself I wouldn't complain about any win this year.

I am drained... But I am on my way to Wrigley to see the Cubs tonight so I will find some energy. Sloppy sloppy but dammit we are 4-4 and we get a much needed bye. Lots to clean up but nice win especially considering a young team coming off a huge emotional VaTech win.

A win is a win. Obviously have a lot to clean up but been through too many losses over the years that I told myself I wouldn't complain about any win this year.
At this point in the program any ACC win is beautiful...I'll get picky in 2 yrs.

Well put, my Orange friend. In a week or two, no one outside of Orange fandom will care whether the W was by 30 points or gutted out, only that it was a W.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom