Official BC Game Thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Official BC Game Thread...

FYI - I'm getting game on 790 DirectTV out of market and I don't subscribe to the GamePlan package...

Should a steam be doing kick off to guy is quick and shifty

Probably. The guy who should be doing it is Ellison but we can't risk an injury. Ellison was a dominant playmaker at Bosco.

That BC QB might have the worst running decision making skills in football history. And I'm including that guy on the Vikings back in the day who ran towards the wrong end zone.

Zero down and distance awareness, absolutely none.

That BC QB might have the worst running decision making skills in football history. And I'm including that guy on the Vikings back in the day who ran towards the wrong end zone.

Yeah I'm not seeing Towles beating us with his football savvy.

And to compound it we have no RBs able to do a quick bounce outside.

We need a power back type, that kid who didnt qualify would have been able to play that role on this team. A Jerome Smith type.

Not sure if anyone mentioned this but Kirk picked us as his "superdog" on Gameday.

OMG. Blow to the head on top of the awful turnover.

This is beyond chippy. Refs need to restore order.

Really disappointing that addazzio is so desperate that feel need the need to cheap shot dungey every play

Dungey seems off his game a bit and the penalties are not helping

This is beyond chippy. Refs need to restore order.
dungey didn't slide. imo the body slam was legit. as for the fumbled snap dude was on his arms quick. never had a chance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom