Official BC Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Official BC Game Thread...

Really disappointing that addazzio is so desperate that feel need the need to cheap shot dungey every play
Hasn't his teams always cheap shot? I believe we have said this each time we play them

One of the worst 3rd down calls I've seen in a long time. That was ridiculous, thank god hes coaching BC

dungey didn't slide. imo the body slam was legit. as for the fumbled snap dude was on his arms quick. never had a chance.

Lots of post-whistle stuff.

I promise this is my last immature comment about Addazio. The next time they show the back of his head, tell me his hair doesn't look like the Batman logo. Once you see it you can't unsee it.

We do the same run every single time

Why do people keep defending it too? Okay, it's a staple to run up the gut. You're telling me, we literally can never give the ball to a running back outside...ever?

You think I was kidding that 7 would hold up?

Their lbs are too good to run outside. Bang it inside and then take your chances

Game plan is fine just execute and get outta here. First to 20 wins

Man that fumble really sucked we had a nice drive going. This weather is not cool! I still feel goood about us but man id really really like to put 50 60 up on bc lol

I promise this is my last immature comment about Addazio. The next time they show the back of his head, tell me his hair doesn't look like the Batman logo. Once you see it you can't unsee it.

It would fine if they were funny.;)

Strickland is just not good enough. He's had one good game all year. Get Fredericks out there for at least one drive.

It sure looks like they're taking shots at Dungey every chance they get.

i googled "back of steve addazio's head" and this was a result
CKix3THWsAAHM6S.jpg

iron sheik

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors