Official BC Game Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official BC Game Thread

Same official with 3 questionable flags on each of the last 3 plays. Horsestuff

Bring in Frost or any other of the offensive gurus. It won't matter next year with the complete lack of speed and talent SU has at WR and TE with none coming in. The offense everyone envisions takes more than one or two guys who might be good at SU but who would be buried on a depth chart at Oregon.

the first call was legit and a dumb play by Syracuse. The dude drilled the guy in the back after the play was essentially over.

I'm sure he's a nice kid but I'd really like to see someone flatten Tyler rouse.

the first call was legit and a dumb play by Syracuse. The dude drilled the guy in the back after the play was essentially over.
The play was over. Ish was already on the ground. It should have been a personal foul instead.

Bring in Frost or any other of the offensive gurus. It won't matter next year with the complete lack of speed and talent SU has at WR and TE with none coming in. The offense everyone envisions takes more than one or two guys who might be good at SU but who would be buried on a depth chart at Oregon.

wrong thread.

The play was over. Ish was already on the ground. It should have been a personal foul instead.
Agree with this. How can it be a block in the back when the receiver is already down?

the fact that freaking Rouse is running through this defense might be the biggest indictment against the defense in a season full of indictments.

VirginiaOrange said:

So we should just give up and subject ourselves to short side option plays in perpetuity because it doesn't matter?

Somehow BGSU can put up points against P5 schools with their talent but we're hopeless.

Are you kidding me? Terrible throw, are you here?
No I am not. My espn3 has been lagging and buffering though it looked to me it hit his hands. Perhaps I missed where the ball actually landed lol

Hodge never moved and Whitner never picked up his arms to make the tackle. Is it any wonder why they cannot stop anyone?

Cuse DB's are the worse tacklers in the ACC and always get injured to boot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom