Official BC Game Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Official BC Game Thread

No I am not. My espn3 has been lagging and buffering though it looked to me it hit his hands. Perhaps I missed where the ball actually landed lol
Rev had to adjust his track mid-route and had great effort just to get a hand on it, but, you're right from your couch. Eric's hands were the problem, not the he ball misplaced by 10 yards.

*edit - not trying to be sarcastic, just frustrated.

So we should just give up and subject ourselves to short side option plays in perpetuity because it doesn't matter?

Somehow BGSU can put up points against P5 schools with their talent but we're hopeless.
I did not say that - I said it is not happening next year or right away.

Bowling Green's schedule is no where close to even a weak ACC schedule.

Really wondering why Fredericks isn't getting all of these carries. I know, Morris has had a couple solid games. But come on.

How bout stack the box against the ing run and make them throw. I hate this staff. I haven't watched a bc game all year but I knew they were going to be run heavy.

How bout stack the box against the . . . . . . . run and make them throw. I hate this staff. I haven't watched a bc game all year but I knew they were going to be run heavy.
This staff doesn't have a clue. I have learned more about defense playing madden than these guys seem to know.

BC redefines crappy QB play. They are completely inept on offense. Yet somehow Tyler Rouse is averaging 7 ypc. Humiliating.

2 straights pf's against them! Shocked acc refs called those ;)

Someone needs to tell josh parris to settle down-nah
Yeah, someone tell that clown to stop being emotional in the final game he'll ever play for this coaching staff. What a showboating punk.

Jim Bates is a great color guy.

Loved the Dodge City/bounty hunter reference.

Have they always referred to us as "Shaf's Orange" because now would be just about the worst time to start using it.

If the staff brought in more JuCos like Taylor who are ready to play they might not be out of jobs at this point. IJS

Man their d lineman are pretty much playing in our backfield

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom