Official BG Game Thread!! | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Official BG Game Thread!!

I just really hope we don't wind up screwing this up...
That's classic but obviously sums up the thoughts of many. Let's just hope by the end of tomorrow that the basketball team won, the football team signed Dino for at least five years and for good measure, the soccer team won as well.

This is why I have wanted him instead of Frost.

Simple game run it down hill until they bring the safeties down and bang TD

He's on the sideline with grapes and champagne.

Fruit-of-the-Loom-Guys.jpg

Bowling Green's roster has a lot of transfers from FBS programs: SMU, Notre Dame, Baylor, Georgia Tech, Kentucky, Tennessee. A lot different than SU's JUCO route.

I don't take this lightly...but I'd rather get Babers than beat that Mid-Major we play tomorrow. Ideally we get both, but if I had to pick I'm going Babers.

That drive was great play calling ...and execution.

Does anyone have any doubts that Babers would get our offense turned around in year 1? I'm not saying we'd be optimized, or that our personnel would be perfectly suited for the offense, but this guy is legit. I am SO happy we hired* someone with head coaching experience and a proven track record.

*allegedly

I don't take this lightly...but I'd rather get Babers than beat that Mid-Major we play tomorrow. Ideally we get both, but if I had to pick I'm going Babers.
Ha. I'd take 3 straight NIT years to get Babers.

Does anyone have any doubts that Babers would get our offense turned around in year 1? I'm not saying we'd be optimized, or that our personnel would be perfectly suited for the offense, but this guy is legit. I am SO happy we hired* someone with head coaching experience and a proven track record.

*allegedly
It will take 1 1/2 seasons. We will suck in year one. 4 wins at most.

They used to look more like we used to look.

ojacobs.jpg

Until they switched to Nike and then we stole their coach...hmm...what do boise, Oregon, and Syracuse have in common.

Crusty said:
no way we'll get 6 next year

FHCSS thought he had some great Freshman O Linemen that would be ready to go next year. All our skill guys are back, so why not win right away?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom