Official Clemson Game Thread... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Official Clemson Game Thread...

This offense isn't designed for the QB to run the ball on a play like that.

The offense calls for quick distribution of the ball.

He is your best offensive player - his value is his intelligence and his ability to throw.

Now he's likely done for a meaningless four yard gain.

Stupid!

Do we put the kid in bubble wrap? It stinks but I don't see Clemson "saving" Watson.

The young man clearly is prone to concussions. It stinks and I wish nothing but the best, but it looks like it's almost bound to happen with him. That wasn't even a head shot.

Dropped everyone into coverage and still couldn't make a stop on third and long. Pathetic.

I would lile to see the defense start making their hits known. I like that they are tackling well though time to lay the hits on watson and their rb. Make them think twice about running.

Rushing less than 4 on 3rd down = Guaranteed first down. Defense play calls are a joke today.

This game is about recruiting. Would it be great to win? Yea, but as of now, we look non-competitive and embarassing.
What did you expect?

And now we're playing a backup QB?

We looked timid coming out of the tunnel. Maybe dinos pregame talk wasnt so smart

What did you expect?

And now we're playing a backup QB?
I don't know - NC State almost beat them. Multiple teams have played them close.

We're the only ACC team that looks totally outclassed by them.

Really hope Dungey can come back this season. Would be so depressing finishing at 4 wins even though that's what I thought we'd get at the start of the season.

Lol at clemson fans. Boo the penalty on the suplex though boo when their qb gets touched at all and it isn't a penalty

...and I'm done. Team didn't show up. Not going to watch a massacre for my entire afternoon.

THIS COMMENTATOR

Deshaun Watson isn't having as good as season as last year the stats freakin show that

They talk an awful lot of smack for #3 ranked team playing a "nobody"

F Climpsun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom