Official Clemson Game Thread... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Official Clemson Game Thread...

I don't know - NC State almost beat them. Multiple teams have played them close.

We're the only ACC team that looks totally outclassed by them.

Game was over once Dungey got hurt. And we couldn't spot them 10 in the first quarter.

We need to be able to run to keep these games respectable -- but we have no running game.

I don't know - NC State almost beat them. Multiple teams have played them close.

We're the only ACC team that looks totally outclassed by them.

Agree with this, i know moral victories suck, but when we play a big time team, we get smoked, ND, Ville, Clemson etc. Like its like we're shouldnt be on the same field.

...and I'm done. Team didn't show up. Not going to watch a massacre for my entire afternoon.
Can't blame you...expected to lose, but I'm disappointed in being completely non-competitive.

That was the most successful Pop Warner-looking kick return I ever saw in my life.

It must be terribly difficult to deshaun to just sit back in the pocket behind a top flight line and throw to top flight wrs. If they dont want to do that can run for 5-6 yards per pop

MaybeOTE="CuseOnly, post: 1942380, member: 2804"]Yes it is.

Why is Mahoney not in there?[/QUOTE]
Maybe we are saving him for State.

I need to watch something else. Wilson is giving me concussion symptoms.

Wilson might be the worst QB in Orange history. I've never seen him look good in a game.

Get him out.

Can someone rationally explain why Mahoney isn't in thrre
If think experience playing against Clemson should have given him the leg up on Wilson. Wilson just looks bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom