Official Colgate Game Thread... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Official Colgate Game Thread...

As an oklahoma fan I am used to a hurry up, though not this fast. OU always lines up fast, then calls a play based on the d. I prefer this fast.

Or direct link on first page of TV thread worked for me.

i gave up on my tv via xbox. It looks like that since this is on ACC Network, its not showing under the ESPN3 tab. When i go to Live TV tab, i see Longhorn network, SEC network, ESPNU, ESPN3, but nothing for ACCN. I give up. Have to watch on laptop.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict we don't win the time of possession stat this season.

i gave up on my tv via xbox. It looks like that since this is on ACC Network, its not showing under the ESPN3 tab. When i go to Live TV tab, i see Longhorn network, SEC network, ESPNU, ESPN3, but nothing for ACCN. I give up. Have to watch on laptop.

I want some compensation for this bullshit

Did you hear Dungy's QB rating is over 200 right now? LOL

wow, SU has exited the dark ages of collegiate football and stepped into the modern age. I like what i see

Yeah, the record is for receptions by the end of the 1st. He worded it a little awkwardly.

I'm just surprised the record for # of receptions in a game is only 14.
Really? I'm more surprised he had the single game record and didn't catch more than 41 in a given year.

Prediction: everyone in the ACC not named FSU or Clemson will be running a version of the zone read in 5 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom