Official Colgate Game Thread... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Official Colgate Game Thread...

Not sure if I missed a post or not. Ruff played on both sides of the ball?

i gave up on my tv via xbox. It looks like that since this is on ACC Network, its not showing under the ESPN3 tab. When i go to Live TV tab, i see Longhorn network, SEC network, ESPNU, ESPN3, but nothing for ACCN. I give up. Have to watch on laptop.

Same for me, this is what I had to do. Been trying to figure out the xbox version during lulls in play. Sooooo, haven't had much time till now during half time. Bought a 32 inch monitor this week just in case, so at least I'm not watching on the laptop screen.

Can someone post when the 2nd half is about to start? Thank you

I am giddy with excitement. We have some issues, but the speed of this offense is crazy to watch.

And he saw what he made and said it was good.

(But not fast enough, yet) ;)

One positive about the D is that they haven't given up a play longer than 20 yards yet.

Where is Fredericks? Anybody think Dungey and Strickland look noticeably slower running than last year? (yes Dungey needed to add weight, just asking).

Yea this D might be in trouble next week , not sure just how good this Off well be too (next week )

Where is Fredericks? Anybody think Dungey and Strickland look noticeably slower running than last year? (yes Dungey needed to add weight, just asking).
Dungey looks considerably slower idk if it's just me or that's the case. His pocket savyness is pretty poor. Really needs to learn how to stick in there and make throws. Other than that, HOLY COW AM I EXCITED!!!

Come on guys, if we just gave the last offense five more years it could've been half this good.
That's an extremely generous statement. That offense was unwatchable last year. Every year since Nassib the offense has been putrid. FINALLY WE HIRED AN OFFENSIVE ORIENTED COACH FOR THE DOME!

Lots of ACC talk, ESPN is not ready to put the two on the same level but acknowledging the ACC ain't all bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom