Official Game Day Thread...Forget the drama regarding Shafer, let's Go Orange! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official Game Day Thread...Forget the drama regarding Shafer, let's Go Orange!

Miami had 8 laterals last week.

Louisville will make sure everyone gets a touch at the end of the half.

:rolling:

Ha, I'd give Shafer a pass if that happened. Especially since what are the odds that two replay officials in a row can't see that a knee is down? (how embarrassing for the league).

But I can see Louisville rushing to the line at the 50 to beat the halftime whistle, lucky to get the snap off, Shafer calling timeout to setup the right play on D, then blitzing and playing single coverage on the Hail Mary.

I really don't care anymore about the coaching staff hot seat drama, I just want to see our youngsters take a step forward, man up, and beat UL. I really want to see them go all out like they did against LSU, play for 4 full quarters, and just win one for themselves. Coyle has already made his decision according to reports...

I'm just so sick over losing...lets hope the coaching staff grows up this game too...LETS GO ORANGE! :mad:

It's obvious that the recruit fell off late in the Marrone as he lost interest and then left. The new staff has the commitment and energy for it and they've done a good job with it. Thus we have a team where almost every good player is a freshman or a sophomore and they look a lot better than the freshmen and sophomores we've had for years. Right now they are competitive, (more consistently than Shafer's first two teams), but they are coming up short. As they mature, they will find a way to win these games and by the time they are a juniors and seniors, they'll win most of them.

Let's grow up with these guys. That's the real story, not who will be the next coach.

It's obvious that the recruit fell off late in the Marrone as he lost interest and then left. The new staff has the commitment and energy for it and they've done a good job with it. Thus we have a team where almost every good player is a freshman or a sophomore and they look a lot better than the freshmen and sophomores we've had for years. Right now they are competitive, (more consistently than Shafer's first two teams), but they are coming up short. As they mature, they will find a way to win these games and by the time they are a juniors and seniors, they'll win most of them.

Let's grow up with these guys. That's the real story, not who will be the next coach.

Bingo