Official LSU Game Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Official LSU Game Thread

What a shame we have no offense. This game is there for the taking.

Sugar Bear, great play.

But how the hell did you not see that ball bouncing right under your chin!?

Huge reversal of momentum there - long run by Fournette negated, sack on 3rd and long, almost a turn-over. Holding calls are the worst.

We had over 200 yards of offense negated against MSU due to holding, one 90+ yard reverse for a score..

Nice sack Ronnie! Now lets get the ball and just immediately punt it...

Huge reversal of momentum there - long run by Fournette negated, sack on 3rd and long, almost a turn-over. Holding calls are the worst.

We had over 200 yards of offense negated against MSU due to holding, one 90+ yard reverse for a score..

We got hurt bigtime earlier this year on holds as well. By and far one of the most inconsistently called penalties in the ncaa.. some refs watch it happen all game long and call it randomly screwing one team others call it every other down.

The D and special teams trying to keep this close. If only we could throw the ball further than a yard...

SEC refs are actually pretty fair, for the most part.

I'm still bitter over them calling penalties on us against Tennessee because our knee pads weren't worn properly or something....and then the Pass Interference on Will Allen.

They robbed us, and it ended up giving UT a national title.

We got some players! It's been said before in this thread, but bears repeating...with Dungey we put the fear of God in LSU today.

Are you nervous about this game at all? I mean, I know it's a 7 all game, but as a Syracuse fan I feel like I've seen this before. Our defense is playing how we need, you guys are making enough mistakes to keep us in it, and we can't do anything on offense. Chances are we'll run out of steam at some point.

kid dove on Estime when he was already down right in front of the ref. Where's the late hit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom