Official LSU Game Thread | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Official LSU Game Thread

Honestly somebody needs to give the D an impassioned speech, get them fired up and go get Fournette. You know he's getting the rock 3 straight to start this drive. Man up and get us a 3 and out and get the ball back

I know LSU has let us stay in this game with their mistakes, but I love our fight!

Mahoney is so confusing...makes some of the ugliest incompletions you can make and also some of the best throws you can make...

can we shock the world?

tigerblood.gif

That throw to estime couldnt have been any better. Still can't believe that.

Also, how much more fun does this type of game make the prospect of heading down to LSU in a few years?
With Fournette likely in the pros after the 2016 season, it will be one heck of a game down in Baton Rouge...

...and because I know you all care, the white caps lost 3-2. I shoulda bet the under :(

Mahoney is so confusing...makes some of the ugliest incompletions you can make and also some of the best throws you can make...

His incompletions at least go in the dirt. I'd much rather that than him overthrowing them.

Wow, seriously? I've been nothing but complimentary of Syracuse for days - I get disappointed that we have a 90 yard TD called back and all of a sudden I'm a troll? C'mon, guys...

I understand your disappointment.

Wow, seriously? I've been nothing but complimentary of Syracuse for days - I get disappointed that we have a 90 yard TD called back and all of a sudden I'm a troll? C'mon, guys...

Its a game thread so you're gonna get some of these responses in spirit of competition and cheering for our team.

FWIW I think its great you're on here giving your feedback, just be realistic about the context of this thread.

I think Mahoney has a hard time getting his fingers on the laces, but when he does, usually throws well.

If LSU puts one on the carpet the Dome roof renovation starts asap...

No doubts. Is it possible somebody on LSU starts to tighten up and makes a critical error here?

We need a big hit to get our defense back on track!

No doubts. Is it possible somebody on LSU starts to tighten up and makes a critical error here?

We need a big hit to get our defense back on track!
LSU turnover here would be just what the doctor ordered

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom