Official LSU Game Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Official LSU Game Thread

Is that Karl Malone? And is he aware that he went to La Tech, not LSU? Should we tell him?

Still, very cool that he's there.
His son is an offensive lineman for LSU.

Edit: I see someone else already posted this...disregard!

His son is an offensive lineman for LSU.

Edit: I see someone else already posted this...disregard!
Well now I can't disregard it. Instead, I'll take it as an insult that you clearly don't think I can read. How ridiculous. How dare you. If you didn't think I could read, why would you post something using letters and words? How terribly insensitive.

I challenge you to a duel, sir.

FYI 2016 commits Parker, Holloway, Brouse and Palmer are there for the game today. Plus 2017 commit McDuffie and 2017 prospect Noah Jordan-Williams and 2018 prospect Chris Bleich.

Well now I can't disregard it. Instead, I'll take it as an insult that you clearly don't think I can read. How ridiculous. How dare you. If you didn't think I could read, why would you post something using letters and words? How terribly insensitive.

I propose we use seconds for our duel.

My LSU Tigers against your Syracuse Orange.

May the best man (team) win!

or..."we would have won if the great Doug Marrone coached today".
Or, "We would have gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for those snooping kids!"

Fruit at 20 paces!

I have so many questions/comments about this picture, including:
1. Is Hopkins wearing a neck brace?
2. I thought Malone was taller.
3. How did Christian White get that prime spot in the picture?
4. Did LSU ever play SU at the Dome? (I seriously doubt SU ever played one of Malone's Louisiana Tech teams); I'm trying to think if there's been a time that SU ever faced LSU.
Annnnnddd why is Coach B not wearing ORANGE on game day?!?

Probably our best unis today. Really wish they'd add some white piping to those numbers though.

Is that Karl Malone? And is he aware that he went to La Tech, not LSU? Should we tell him?

Still, very cool that he's there.

Think his daughter went to LSU and that's when he became a fan. (I think)

Very interesting - per Stephen Bailey, Rob Trudo is currently working with the first team OL...at right guard. Emerich taking snaps at center. Shanley appears to be the odd man out.
I like

Very interesting - per Stephen Bailey, Rob Trudo is currently working with the first team OL...at right guard. Emerich taking snaps at center. Shanley appears to be the odd man out.
Conway to right tackle would complete the improvement...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom