Official Syracuse Virginia Tech Game Thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Official Syracuse Virginia Tech Game Thread

Refs have given us a couple of breaks today, we MUST capitalize if we want to win this game.

The zebras and this D have been amazing for us thus far.
The coaching staff isn't having a great game but the trick play TD was huge.

We got a TD taken away with dumb playing and VPI lost a TD on the refs calling a phantom hold.

Refs have given us a couple of breaks today, we MUST capitalize if we want to win this game.
what breaks? They screwed up the Ish call, but luckily corrected it. As far as I'm concerned, we're owed a safety for that blatant hold in the end zone.

I guess I would take 14-3 at half.

These announcers are obnoxious. Who is this obvious Cuse hater, or VaTech fan?

Let's get some points. Make it 21-3 like it should be.

what breaks? They screwed up the Ish call, but luckily corrected it. As far as I'm concerned, we're owed a safety for that blatant hold in the end zone.
In the past that Ish catch wouldn't have been overturned for us, and I didn't see anything terrible on their TD run that got called back.

That's the second time we have had to take a timeout like that. I hope that over time, we can cut down on the mental errors (i.e. false start, illegal procedures, helmet issues? etc.)

Same stuff, different coach. Time management is awful.

That FG got some of those lost points back.
It got the previous drive points back we are now only down that goal line stand points.
And due to refs taking away that VPI TD we are in essence even and where we should be which is 2 TDs up at halftime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom