Official Syracuse vs. St. John's @ MSG Roll Call | Syracusefan.com

Official Syracuse vs. St. John's @ MSG Roll Call

no tix yet, but I'm in w/my 6yo (his first road game) and maybe the wife and others too

would like a kid-friendly meet up if possible (either pre or post). may be interesting to meet some of you cats in real life.

Oh yeah, have never missed an SU game in the Big Apple and not about to start now! See everyone at the Blarney bright and early!!

Do we know for sure the Blarney is opening early? My plan is to be there by 9.

OttoMets said:
11 of us. Road game in the Northeast: one of the highlights of the season

Yup, a real novelty.

so, my kid hit one of his friends at school today so he is punished and that prob means no game for us :(

so little man has been exceptionally well behaved and now i'm thinking that we, along with perhaps the Mrs. and pthers, may just come in a little early on Sun and scalp tix.

if we do, we'll swing by the pregame spot too. still Blarney? if so, is there a secret syracusefan hand shake or shout out that I should be aware of?

so little man has been exceptionally well behaved and now i'm thinking that we, along with perhaps the Mrs. and pthers, may just come in a little early on Sun and scalp tix.

if we do, we'll swing by the pregame spot too. still Blarney? if so, is there a secret syracusefan hand shake or shout out that I should be aware of?

Just wink at random people. It will work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom