Official USF Game Day Thread | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Official USF Game Day Thread

The most underused play in the history of football is a QB sneak.

Lol great Play. Glad we burned a to for that. Greg Roman approves
Yeah, may have been better off running up the line and getting a play off instead of taking a timeout and letting the D set up.

Still glad we're going for it in these situations though.

Just QB sneak, unreal. But with inches to go let's hand off with a bad OLine 4 yards deep.

I prefer the pass in that situation because it is what has been effective for us. Not going to question it though, we should be able to get a yard.

I don't think this system of outscoring teams, while playing passive and obsolete Tampa 2 is gonna work for an ACC team. I'm just mad, and have faith but this shouldn't be 28-17 right now. Love Dino, but this year would like to see adjustments. I get he needs to implement his system, so guess just gonna have to wait. Run out of the shotgun on 4th and inches. Come on man.
I'd settle for outscoring teams as a first step.

I don't think this system of outscoring teams, while playing passive and obsolete Tampa 2 is gonna work for an ACC team. I'm just mad, and have faith but this shouldn't be 28-17 right now. Love Dino, but this year would like to see adjustments. I get he needs to implement his system, so guess just gonna have to wait. Run out of the shotgun on 4th and inches. Come on man.
And the kids he is bringing in to play the Tampa 2 in this recruiting class are so much better than the kids we got?

And the kids he is bringing in to play the Tampa 2 in this recruiting class are so much better than the kids we got?

Maybe? No clue. Not sure what you're going for with that question.

Why no off tackle runs? If they had called one here Neal would have gotten a lot more yards. Always running up the middle... and please stop with the Hillary commercials!!!!

Run game has no diversity or sophistication.

I'd settle for outscoring teams as a first step.

But we aren't gonna do that this year. Gotta at least adjust a bit until you get the players you want. And we can go under center and QB sneak with inches to go. Or hand it off under center. Anything but a shotgun handoff when they are selling out on that. PA woulda been better.

Just sucks. We could be winning with better play calling. Oh well. I'll stop bitching.

ESPN3 is such a joke. Choppy and volume constantly cuts out. Haven't seen an improvement since this became a thing.

Mine works better by streaming on my phone than iPad. Don't know why, but worth a try if you're using the iPad.

ESPN3 is such a joke. Choppy and volume constantly cuts out. Haven't seen an improvement since this became a thing.
What speed of internet do you have? Mine has only buffered once and I have 20mbps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom