Official USF Game Day Thread | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Official USF Game Day Thread

What defense? I just really can't blame it on anybody or anything, it is what it is, no depth, low numbers, very little experience, new system. Just going to have to live with it and hope we can get some depth somehow this offseason...

Dungey's arm does look dead.

Great play call again. Good stuff. Love it. November can't come soon enough.

there is such a lack of quickness off the ball on the d-line.
and lets just rely on them to create pressure according to our DC. Makes zero sense. We have no DLine so blitz on obvious passing situations and try to make the QB a little uncomfortable

Something is definitely not right with ED's arm, the coaches are losing faith. At this point try Mahoney out or hope for the best with Eric throwing.

I am concerned Dungey will be seriously injured at some point this year. He takes too many chances.
That play when he was completely defenseless as a receiver makes no sense to me.

Those posters who reemed the board about blasting the D and the staff owe all of us an apology. This team us awful

DomeStranger said:
Something is definitely not right with ED's arm, the coaches are losing faith. At this point try Mahoney out or hope for the best with Eric throwing.

So our QB already has a bad arm?

I guess this is what it is going to be for a year or so. Not so exciting on offense. Actually, kind of boring.

Also, one of Dino's philosophies is supposed to be taking a shot deep every 6 plays or so. We haven't seen many this game. Don't think Eric can heave it over 30 yards at this point.

Alright I'm done. No longer going to pretend we will ever be anything other than garbage at this sport.

Went to the fridge. Did they punt on 4th down or go for it?

Actually more upset at offense; defense is doing its part, it's the offense that isn't pulling its weight...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom