Officials for Final Four | Syracusefan.com

Officials for Final Four

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
Jeff Goodman ESPN Insider
Here are nine of the 10 officials that will work the Final Four this weekend in Houston, source told ESPN: Roger Ayers. Mike Eades, Tom Eades, Mark Whitehead, Jeff Clark, Brian Dorsey, John Higgins, Tony Padilla and Michael Stevens. On a mission to find out who the elusive 10th is!

We literally just had Higgins in our last game - I can't imagine we would have them again...?

Also, not a fan of Mike Eades either. Jeff Clark & Brian Dorsey... my guess is those two will be alternate officials.

Super, Michael Stevens (the worst ref we see) and John Higgins (after 2012, clearly corrupt).

That they're both popular enough with their bosses to get this gig tells you all you need to know about this business.

Jeff Goodman ESPN Insider
Here are nine of the 10 officials that will work the Final Four this weekend in Houston, source told ESPN: Roger Ayers. Mike Eades, Tom Eades, Mark Whitehead, Jeff Clark, Brian Dorsey, John Higgins, Tony Padilla and Michael Stevens. On a mission to find out who the elusive 10th is!

We literally just had Higgins in our last game - I can't imagine we would have them again...?

Also, not a fan of Mike Eades either. Jeff Clark & Brian Dorsey... my guess is those two will be alternate officials.

Did any of them make the Gonzaga call?