Class of 2015 - OG Sam Clausman (FL) Signed LOI | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OG Sam Clausman (FL) Signed LOI

http://floridahsfootball.com/2014/02/09/nashs-notes-2014-miami-sparq-combine-recap/

20140209-202725.jpg

Samuel Clausen’s score from the Nike SPARQ Combine in Miami
2015 St. Thomas Aquinas OG Samuel Clausman:
While Clausman’s name isn’t as known as others, he might just be the hardest worker out of them all. With a 40.0 foot power-ball throw, this six-foot-four, 301 pound placed himself amongst the highest scores today. Clausman, who finished with a 81.39 SPARQ rating, is still waiting for his first official offer. Remember the name as he earned an invite to the Miami NFTC.

i like the glowing halo better than the pause circle play method.
I second this. I would love for this to become the norm for all highlight tapes.

Clausman was named as one of the top performers without an offer (apparently Syracuse doesn't exist to Rivalz) at a loaded Miami Rivalz Camp Series. Good thing we are in early on this kid, we definitely won't be his only offer.

http://lammerrecruiting.com/

St. Thomas Aquinas 2015 OL Sam Clausman talks summer visits

April 26, 2014 plammer Leave a comment
By Pat Lammer
SFRR Editor
St. Thomas Aquinas 2015 center-guard Sam Clausman currently holds one offer from Syracuse.
Clausman started at left guard as a junior. I caught up with him Thursday at the Class 4A-Region 4 track meet where he updated his recruitment.
“I’m getting recruited really heavy by the Ivy’s [Ivy League] and Northwestern,” the 6-foot-4 1/2, 300-pounder said. “Over the summer I’m going to try to go to the Princeton and Yale camps along with Northwestern, Duke and UNC.”
Clausman finished second in the discus at regionals to qualify for next weekend’s state meet.

This kid is big time underrated. I expect the big 3 to come call by the time signing day comes along.

We needed solid offensive line recruits this year. Great pick-up by the staff.