Class of 2015 - OG Sam Clausman (FL) Signed LOI | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OG Sam Clausman (FL) Signed LOI

Sam and his friend probably thought they looked like cool gangsters wearing tuxes. But brandishing assault-type guns in a HS prom picture seems insensitive in light of the rash of school shootings that have taken place in recent years. Those aren't Red Ryder BB guns or hunting rifles. Imagine how you would feel viewing that photo if your child had been one of the students killed, or your wife or sister was one of the teachers who gave her life trying to protect protecting her students?
IMO the glorification of gun violence is at the root of the problem in our culture.

Sam and his friend probably thought they looked like cool gangsters wearing tuxes. But brandishing assault-type guns in a HS prom picture seems insensitive in light of the rash of school shootings that have taken place in recent years. Those aren't Red Ryder BB guns or hunting rifles. Imagine how you would feel viewing that photo if your child had been one of the students killed, or your wife or sister was one of the teachers who gave her life trying to protect protecting her students?
IMO the glorification of gun violence is at the root of the problem in our culture.

you must be a real fun guy to talk to at parties.

Can't wait to read your post the next time someone posts a picture of an ice cream cone, pointing out the existence of world hunger and how insensitive it is to callously post a picture a starving child might see.

Was the photos taken on schooln property or at a private residence?

leftytg said:
you must be a real fun guy to talk to at parties. Can't wait to read your post the next time someone posts a picture of an ice cream cone, pointing out the existence of world hunger and how insensitive it is to callously post a picture a starving child might see.

Worst example ever.

Was the photos taken on schooln property or at a private residence?

It's probably in one of their backyards... it's Florida everyone has a pool.
And I guess I shouldn't tell y'all that my husband bought me a Circuit Judge for my birthday the other year.;)

I got a nice 7mm Mag that can reach out to my buddies camp accross the lake,just don't ask him

Personally, I think the root of our problem in this culture is that we don't take the miscreants who do such things and stuff their private parts down their throats while they're still living.

Lookin' good. Now he needs to plant his feet and stop dancing around mid-lift. With feet planted he can probably hammer out 150's! C'mon Sammy! ;)

Yep, get those feet flat, then push with your legs towards your shoulders. Get a little arch in the mid back too

Yeah, this is pretty much par for the course down here. When I was in high school every pickup truck in the parking lot had a gun rack or something.

a gun rack. a gun rack. i dont own A guy, let alone many guns, which would necessitate an entire rack.