Class of 2018 - OL Chris Bleich (PA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OL Chris Bleich (PA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume he's the 19th. He committed today, but since he didn't sign (and won't, since transfers don't sign NLI's), Dino can't talk about him. And since his plan is to enroll in January, once he is enrolled Dino can talk about him. The timing makes sense.

If it's not him, I guess there's a 20th.
From the Bailey article...I think he's the 20th.

Edit: Are traditional transfers counted toward the 25 recruit limitation or just against the 85 total? Because if he only counted toward the 85 total we're still at 18 with a surprise after the holidays.

I watch the above film, and he looked good at times but he had some misses too. He has to stay focused. But I feel a excellent get when we need the help badly.

So essentially 2, maybe 3 spots left if Atkinson for whatever reason doesn't end up here

Assuming:
Atkinson
Reed
Williams

Puts at 23

Hey why not, add
Hornsby at QB OR Transfer QB
And best available player
No. That's 22. Salem tweeted out that Bleich was #19.

24-7 had Bleich ranked as a Top 500 player when he came out of high school in 2018: 458th ranked player, 34th-ranked OT, and 13th-ranked player in Pa.

We have no reason to believe that his skills have degenerated.

This is a big pick-up, and some cheery news on an otherwise somewhat disappointing day.

If we can put weight back on him he’ll be fine in the middle. In my opinion that’s the best 5 we can put out there and he’s the only center. Now o-line is a lot more than just pure talent. It’s about combinations of players/chemistry and that’s something the coaches have to figure out. But it’s nice to have options assuming Reed signs with us in February.
Serv is not a center period. No way.

I watch the above film, and he looked good at times but he had some misses too. He has to stay focused. But I feel a excellent get when we need the help badly.
He also is a frosh so have to think of that.

He was a redshirt freshman starting at a top 10 SEC program.

Repeat...

He was a redshirt freshman starting at a top 10 SEC program.

At a position of dire need for us.

It’s ok to be positive about something. We won’t hold it against you.

So who has a soul left to sell to the NCAA for a waiver?
Sorry. Lost mine in April 2003.
1576714770634.gif

Hate to be a buzz kill but I don’t see NCAA giving him a waiver which means he’s not going to solve any problems for us next season.

We never get transfer waivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.