Class of 2023 - OL Christy Nkanu (CA) Grad Portal from Southern Utah / Committed to Washington State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OL Christy Nkanu (CA) Grad Portal from Southern Utah / Committed to Washington State

Joe Cruz was on the two deep as a true frosh. Not good for the other kids. Like I said, writing on the wall for them.

Can’t see Bleich playing next year. Vett has yet to declare his intentions. I guess neither has Bleich.

Given starters are Cruz at LT, Ellis at LG. IIoao/JRon at Center. RG Bradford or Lysander. RT More or Lysander and/or another grad transfer at RT or possibly Vett. My guess any new upper class transfer is in the two deep.
Why no Bleich? He already declared that he's coming back.

Joe Cruz was on the two deep as a true frosh. Not good for the other kids. Like I said, writing on the wall for them.

Can’t see Bleich playing next year. Vett has yet to declare his intentions. I guess neither has Bleich.

Given starters are Cruz at LT, Ellis at LG. IIoao/JRon at Center. RG Bradford or Lysander. RT More or Lysander and/or another grad transfer at RT or possibly Vett. My guess any new upper class transfer is in the two deep.
Bliech is all in for next year

So any chatter if we have a good chance here? He visited Arizona I believe I saw. Does his home being Montreal help? Any nuggets on this one?

CHRISTY NKANU SOUTERN UTAH GRAD TRANSFER
# 68 6' 4" 300 OL

ASSETS PER FILM:

QUICK OFF SNAP
VERY STRONG/VERY AGGRESSIVE
FAST FOR SIZE
IN BFLD AS RB GETS BALL

WILL BLOCK HIS HIS MAN ON D AND STAY WITH HIM 15 + YDS DOWNFIELD AWAY FROM PLAY

NOTE: IN MY EVALS OF OL THIS YEAR, I HAVE YET TO SEE ANYONE COME CLOSE TO THE OFFENSIVE BLOCKING PROWESS AND PASS PROTECTION THIS RECRUIT PROVIDES. NO ONE GETS NEAR HIS QB. THE VERY REAL DEAL HERE.

I HAVE NEVER USED THIS WORD ON A OL RECRUIT BUT THIS MAN IS AN EXCELLENT RECRUIT.

Nkanu

68Christy Nkanu

• Position Offensive Line
  • Class Redshirt Junior
  • Height 6-4
  • Weight 300
  • Hometown Los Angeles, Calif.
  • Highschool St. Paul High School

It has to start with a visit. Maybe Bergeron can help us being from Montreal too.

Nah..Tisdale played because the Covid season we had no one else. We could have had games canceled for being under the lineman threshold. He filled in for injuries again last year and this year didn’t leave the bench while the OLine still struggled with health.

The writing is on the wall for every kid on the team who didn’t crack the two deep last year. When we were missing 3 starters the backup line was Bradford, IIoao, and Cruz while we moved Vet and Davis around. We have 5 in the fold and I believe we’ll still bring in 2 more. My guess is 4/5 upperclassman in 2 jucos and 2 or 3 transfers. Looking at 7 or 8 offensive lineman. This means besides the lack of depth they don’t think any of the backups on the roster are going to step up next season and contribute. They need kids who can step right in and play.
There is a reason that Tisdale didn’t appear on the two deep this year and it has nothing to do with performance or any fault of his.

If everything is kept secret and no information flows then you’re going to get speculation.

If I remember correctly I saw him dressed all season
This post sheds some light on Tisdale

This post sheds some light on Tisdale

Oops. I guess I didn’t keep it as confidential as I thought I did!

Thanks for the update CL. Oh well, to bad. That guy is one big guy, can tell he hits the weights. He would have been a nice addition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom